PET AFFIX CHANGE IN 1.6.0.3 patch?

Hi to Devs

in 1.5.0.3 patch

PETS AFFIX HAVE THIS AFFIX which have the
*+DROP RATE
*+MP ABSORB
*+EXP GAIN

but in 1.6.3.0 patch dont have any and its still have "WHITE BAD AFFIX’

Holy sh#t, where did you find this pet? I have found over 100 pets, none of which really have good affixes…

@Oogje You could also go to Floor 1 and buy pets from the shop. They are pretty cheap to buy, but are low level. Do this, until you are satisfied with its affixes.
No legendary pets can be acquired that way. :wink:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]Hi to Devs

in 1.5.0.3 patch

PETS AFFIX HAVE THIS AFFIX which have the
*+DROP RATE
*+MP ABSORB
*+EXP GAIN

but in 1.6.3.0 patch dont have any and its still have "WHITE BAD AFFIX’[/quote]

Neat pet! But ms on a pet a is kinda weird :laughing:

How in the world… what are you doing socketing into that poor fairy???

I also have a pet with an item drop affix. I have gotten it before 1.6.0 and the affix color before 1.6.0 was green.

I wonder how did he Socketed the fairy, and by which way :laughing:

I think in version 1.5(?) I bought pets from the Shop, some already had ‘+item drops’, others had ‘+%mp absorb’!
This doesn’t happen anymore I guess.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

It sounds like pets used to be able to spawn with Legend affixes (but may have been green colored…?), and after the patch to fix the socket icon not appearing, it is now applying that icon to what was previously a Legend affix so that it is showing up as a MS socketed? I haven’t experienced this myself just trying to make sense of what Centra and Hope and No1 are saying?

It would be pretty cool if pets could (now) spawn with Legend affixes (if they cant) or if they could be socketed (rationalize it as feeding your pet a Mythstone or perhaps putting it on their clothing). I would also love it if Pets could have (certain) crystals applied to them although I dont think it should be all crystals (that would just make pets yet another fully customizable piece of gear, whereas their current status of “You Get What You Get” is at least unique in the world of Crystals.

[quote=“Zierham”]It sounds like pets used to be able to spawn with Legend affixes (but may have been green colored…?), and after the patch to fix the socket icon not appearing, it is now applying that icon to what was previously a Legend affix so that it is showing up as a MS socketed? I haven’t experienced this myself just trying to make sense of what Centra and Hope and No1 are saying?

It would be pretty cool if pets could (now) spawn with Legend affixes (if they cant) or if they could be socketed (rationalize it as feeding your pet a Mythstone or perhaps putting it on their clothing). I would also love it if Pets could have (certain) crystals applied to them although I dont think it should be all crystals (that would just make pets yet another fully customizable piece of gear, whereas their current status of “You Get What You Get” is at least unique in the world of Crystals.[/quote]

Well I would have a crystal pet too but tbh we have to stay accurate, putting crystals or MS on a pet is a bit weird :unamused:

Well if that imp keeps stealing my magic items you certainly can’t fault me for bashing him with my hammer a few times for being a dirty thieving scoundrel, and is it really my fault if a mythstone in my hammer accidentally broke off and embedded itself in him?

Or wait, no, I was swinging at a horrible monster and he got in the way – you know how he is, jumping around in the middle of combat… it was an accident I swear!

I certainly didn’t tie him up, put a mythstone on his forehead and swing that hammer as hard as I could to lodge that mythstone so far into his skull he couldn’t get it out no matter how many items he picked up…

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!

My pet affix of ‘HP Leech’ change to ‘MP Leech’ in 1.6.3 now got 2 ‘Mp Leech’ and no ‘Hp Leech’…too bad cause my ‘MP and HP Leech’ is only on my pet also I spent about 10m gold just to get the affix I want especially ‘crit chance’, ‘crit damamge’, ‘HP Leech’ and ‘MP Leech’…wew

[quote=“Diieter”]
Well I would have a crystal pet too but tbh we have to stay accurate, putting crystals or MS on a pet is a bit weird :unamused:[/quote]

So shooting random comets/ tornados and flinging ice and fire seem normal? I don’t understand why you would have a line drawn about socketing into pets…

i get this from 1.5.0.3 patch when buying a pet in shop

its not my fault :sunglasses:

YE! thats right its green color affix