Pet Affixs and Pet Buff

I noticed that the pet buff does not seem to be affecting my equipped pet. I am assuming because he already has 6 affixs. So I tried to remove one and cannot. Is there any way to affect pet stats? Or once they are randomly chosen its done?

(My apologies if this is already in the forum, I searched pet affix and the like but usually it denied the search because the words are too common)

Thanks!

[quote=“c4wilson”]I noticed that the pet buff does not seem to be affecting my equipped pet. I am assuming because he already has 6 affixs. So I tried to remove one and cannot. Is there any way to affect pet stats? Or once they are randomly chosen its done?

(My apologies if this is already in the forum, I searched pet affix and the like but usually it denied the search because the words are too common)

Thanks![/quote]
It buffs one of his current stats slightly at random, try screenshotting your pets stats now,and again after you get the pet buff to see the minimal change. Stats cannot be buffed past their affix cap.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

It increase the values of your affixes
That’s how we have pets with the maximum values on their affixes :smile:

Sure enough his luck went up 0.2. I must of just not noticed it last time. Thanks!