Pet Recovery

Accidentally converted my pet into crystal. Is it possible to retrieve it ?

The pet was a legendary fairy (Fauna).

Yes contact support they will help you out.

actually i think they cant since, it ACCIDENTLY CONVERT not lost due to bug or data wiped thing. lol.

Apparently it’s not possible for support to restore specific pets… I’ve tried to request restoring my good ol’ spike from being sold to the meat market to no avail

You should just charge it to experience and move on :smiley:

To chime in here as well, since our items are randomly generated it is not possible for us to generate a specific item or item with specific affixes. We (support) can try to help you get similar items or characters at a similar on to what you lost, but we cannot restore exact items/characters.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

[quote=“tdaniel”]To chime in here as well, since our items are randomly generated it is not possible for us to generate a specific item or item with specific affixes. We (support) can try to help you get similar items or characters at a similar on to what you lost, but we cannot restore exact items/characters.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk[/quote]

Is that so ? I mean, I can get another legend pet except that it will be of different affixes and stuff?

I was sure I helped you out a bit ago via email. I replaced the pet (or so I thought…wasn’t a spike but was red if I remember…demon hound skin)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

[quote=“tdaniel”]I was sure I helped you out a bit ago via email. I replaced the pet (or so I thought…wasn’t a spike but was red if I remember…demon hound skin)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk[/quote]

Erm what do you mean ? You’ve replaced the pet already? :open_mouth: I don’t see any legendary pet in my inventory except for the epic hound. :dieter:

It wasn’t him… it was my Cerberus back then. I didn’t get to have my spike back but my already equipped Cerberus changed skin to a demon hound

Ooh :frowning: I thought mine was restored already.

Well anyway, this is still good news. Looking forward to this.

Is this still feasible ?