Play with friends?

This game looks perfect for me, just one question, can you party up and run dungeons with friends?

Sadly no ;(

There are already request like this and they said that they will make this happen someday :wink:

What a shame, this game really caught my eye and I was generally looking forward to playing, sadly I won’t be downloading now, I like to interact etc with players and friends etc.

Well good luck with your game, maybe I’ll return if they make it an MMO style ARPG

Sadly no ;(

There are already request like this and they said that they will make this happen someday :wink:[/quote]

Actually it’s true and false.

In the future you will be able to run dungeons with the characters of your friends by hireling them (+ friendlist + chat, etc) but you won’t be able to play at the same time :unamused:

Same for PvP, but you won’t be able to battle players in real time, but with an AI which will control the other characters

Remember that DQ wasn’t supposed to be “online”, but the devs still decided to add some online functions, which will make it a half mmorpg but without energy games like 99% of the mmorpg on phones are :wink:

Sadly no ;(

There are already request like this and they said that they will make this happen someday :wink:[/quote]

Actually it’s true and false.

In the future you will be able to run dungeons with the characters of your friends by hireling them (+ friendlist + chat, etc) but you won’t be able to play at the same time :unamused:

Same for PvP, but you won’t be able to battle players in real time, but with an AI which will control the other characters

Remember that DQ wasn’t supposed to be “online”, but the devs still decided to add some online functions, which will make it a half mmorpg but without energy games like 99% of the mmorpg on phones are :wink:[/quote]

I see… Thank you for pointing that out. (y)

Well thats what an offline game is supposed to be, yeah?

Even if we cant play with friends and strangers via online, the game is still amazing, am I right?

Hi,

I wasn’t saying the game is crap due to not having the MMOrpg side of it, this game really appealed to me, but I like to interact and play with friends and randoms etc running dungeons and not solo play.

The game looks really cool and I do wish the devs all the best for future :smile:

While you can’t play online with friends, you could always go hang out with them in person and have a DQ Party :smile:

Can we play as partner

I heard from a little birdie that multiplayer is something they would like to do