Please don't change the Art in v1.9 update!

[color=#00BFFF]I really enjoy the current Art Style in Dungeon Quest and really don’t want it changed but that’s not up to me sadly just sharing my opinion![/color]

What do you mean by “art” ?
Ui is gonna change a lot, but it’s so much better :dieter:

[color=#FFBF00]I mean by “Art” the graphics style, I absolutely adore the cartoon like art style that isn’t to nice because the current art style is unique! Any improvements and it would be to much like other games I’ve played but even still, it’s up to the majority not me :’( [/color]

Mind writting with darker colors? it’s melting my eyes and I think i’m not the only one :dieter:
Also, they won’t change the whole art, it’s all about the UI (menus, etc) not the characters, level design etc… it would be too much …

[color=#FFBF00]No I do mind I just changed it from cyan to this color because I like these colors sorry man :cry: [/color]

Tap a talk app is great for neutralizing color choices! Also will see about posting a few pieces of art from an upcoming Chinese DQ release!

[color=#FFBF00]I sure hope so because the current art looks great love the cartoon style choice :stuck_out_tongue: but any improvements would make the game laggy and slow because I have a terrible tablet and my phone screen is to small plus the current art style is what makes the game so unique! Like I say though, not up to me it’s up to the majority.[/color]

Mind writting with darker colors? it’s melting my eyes and I think i’m not the only one :dieter:
Also, they won’t change the whole art, it’s all about the UI (menus, etc) not the characters, level design etc… it would be too much …[/quote]
[color=#FFBF00]No I do mind I just changed it from cyan to this color because I like these colors sorry man :cry: [/color][/quote]

Please, just write in black or something dark. seriously.