Please help with PvE build

Hi everyone, today I finished creating my first bow. I would like to hear your opinion on it and how to improve it? I also ask for help on a further build through the poison. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

I personally dont like the mythic affixes on weapons for PvE, there a bit underwhelming imo. I’d rather use Ruby’s and put legendary affixes on it, blight or maybe +2 multi attack.

Also you can buy you a weapon with 100% psn DMG on it already (legendary affix) and modify it the way you have now. Probable wont be a bow tho :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the DQ community Jazzy!

4 Likes

I am also glad :slight_smile:

@GoleX where have you been?:rofl:

1 Like

With covid19 coming around ppl are on there phones more than ever, now if ever is a good time to release content imo… I’m very dedicated to “ironhide” I buy everything, theres nothing to buy here :confused: I’m embarrassed the money I spent on clash of clans but 4 years dedications :man_shrugging:t4: make the 4.99 2 hours please and up the rest 3 hours, what can u do in a hour?! Cmon man that’s weak

1 Like

Never left

4 Likes

Hiding in the bushes :rofl: creeping in future updates :crazy_face:

I see you SickPup, congrats and welcome to the DQ community!

3 Likes

That’s a badge for talking to much lol that’s margaritas for ya

Pls help is np do me verifye in game

1 Like

check your spam folder and junk folder (email). The game verification may have been sent there.

1 Like