Please suggest for a more powerful build

Help…Im stuck in floor 233 and its a shame. My wizard keeps on dying in the middle of the game. I tried every combination that i can think of and so far my best to rely on spirit mages through ashakic record and recall. I really love to reach floor 300 to get my hands on a cataclysm ring. Please guys help me on my build. Suggestions please. Below are my gears…

Thank u guys in advance…[emoji4] [emoji2] [emoji1]

1. bad chest piece imo.
  2. Ignore resists is invaluable on the high lvl/high ep.
  3. Spirits are nice of course, but you can have them with a recall and try another offhand that actually does damage or gives you a blink to escape at least.
  4. You have +Shock dmg and you use Ice element on your staff. Round everything up to the ice.
  5. Lack of control - freezing would be nice for you.

Thanks for the advice i will try to do it asap. Do you think teleport will suit my me with spirits and all? I’ll to cap my elements into one-ice of course. Thanks dancemusiconly!!

i personally prefer the control over being mobile, so my choice would be freezing, and pure dps offhand but that depends on the playstyle really

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]1. bad chest piece imo.
2. Ignore resists is invaluable on the high lvl/high ep.
3. Spirits are nice of course, but you can have them with a recall and try another offhand that actually does damage or gives you a blink to escape at least.
4. You have +Shock dmg and you use Ice element on your staff. Round everything up to the ice.
5. Lack of control - freezing would be nice for you.[/quote]

Nice feedback :smile:

Also, I would add something “Do not use “reflecting dmg” if you’re not tanky, as dancemusiconly said it’s a “bad chest piece”, better change it” :smile:

my previous build using mostly archmage talents:

• Permafrost gauntlet(forgot the name)/Vacuus Scipio
  • Spellbinder Bracer
  • Cosmic Power Robe
  • Cosmic Power Hat
  • Frigid Sigil/Nadroji Ring
  • Magus Stone (Archmage)/Nadroji

Attack using icy Frostbite, cover yourself with mana shield. don’t forget using your timewarp, to deal more damage.
To be able to withstand big damage, you have to max out your Barrier talent.

I think it will be much easier right now to make a strong gear build compared to 1.5 version below.

Thanks for accomodating me guys, based on dancemusiconly’s assessment on my gears, here’s my new build which is now working for me.

Please tell me if you still have suggestions guys i will gladly accept it.[emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji4]

Thanks dieter i’ll keep that in mind. [emoji4]

@ichsanization…yes i’ll try ur all archmage build as well. Thank u.

@dieter…do you think bloodmagic is effective? I mean does it work best for wizard build? Right now i have this guy with me…what do you think?

@shanley24 this is my screenshoot of bloodmage build I plan to make.

I’m using it right now, 250 floor EP8.
it is still in trial and error phase, gonna post a video of it, if it can handle 3 epic enemies on +Extra Damage Map offensively and defensively.

it uses plagued, cosmic, bloodmage legend sets, along with nadrojis.

[emoji6]

Wow that’s impressive. How did you achieve the 96.5% reduced damage? Im drooling on your armor rating too. Hehe cant wait for your video, i know ur bloodmage will definitely work…

96% reduced damage from 100k armor and nearly 1000 all resist.

I just use citrines to change cosmic power robe and hat into cosmic and wizardry talent. my nadrojis too become astral and fester.

I also ‘Jestered’ warrior’s Plaguebringer to have its crushing blow in my wizard. It becomes a swords, I plan to ‘Amber’ it, to change its special.

P.S. : 200% TNT Props on 250th floor only do me 12k damage.
[emoji16]

Also, be aware that your reduced dmg depends on which floor you are playing. The higher you get, the lower it will be. Example:

On floor 1 EP 8:

On floor 406 EP8:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“shanley24”]Thanks for accomodating me guys, based on dancemusiconly’s assessment on my gears, here’s my new build which is now working for me.

Please tell me if you still have suggestions guys i will gladly accept it.[emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji4][/quote]

If you got a Nadroji ring, use it instead of this one, also, you can add frostbiting by the 18th crystal :smile:
Setnumbers+2 x2 is the main part of a build (if you’re using set affixes, the green ones, which are essentials!)

Try to focus on a build and think about the number of affixes you can get (theorically 6 affixes per item with 6 items, it does mean 36 affixes)
So what do you want? and what affixes <will you get to increase your capacity?

Example : If you’re using a torrent build :

Seek for “torrent proc” affixes
Seek for “torrent+X” affiixes
Seek for “allskills+X” which increase your torrent dmg (= “torrent+X” but for all skills)

And avoid useless affiixes, for example, if you’re not using empower on your gear (talent), the affiixes “empower +3” is useless! u’re wasting 1 slot for 3% weapon dmg, see what I mean?

I would suggest finally to theorycraft your build, it does mean : think before crafting

Open a word document
Create a table with 6x6 affixes
Think about the gameplay you’re gonna use
Get infos on what are the epic affixes, setaffixes,legend affiixes, crystal affixes, mythstones, skills and specials available for your class and the values of them (min and max)

Then try to reach the highest values in the things you need (like crit dmg, crit rate and attk spd, for example, everyone seeking for them!)

Once everything made, try to craft your stuff, it’ll take more time than using random items found all over the floors, but at least u’re sure to be powerful!
TBH I already spent 1 week to get a single affix on an item, it does requires a lot of time and patience :smile:

Very nice explanation diieter

I’ll try to do that dieter thnks so much. Right now my goal is to create a powerful build to join the top players haha. Thanks for the advise.

I finally found my first cataclysm ring thanks for the help and support guys. Ur suggestions really improved my build. [emoji2] [emoji1] [emoji4] Big thanks…

this ring can be perfectly rerolled to its maxxed

just level your item quality using EMERALD :smiley:

Up to how much quality? I mean how many emeralds will it take for me to max it out? Or is using diamond enough till i get maxxed??? Thank u no1knowzme for the help.

Which EP my friend?[emoji57] [emoji4]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99

At EP8[emoji1]