Progress lost

So pissed lost my 84 wizzard purchased items gold everything gone! Please fix somehow or refund my money not happy at all :cry:

@korathrax Can you tell me how you lost your character? Did something happen with your device? Also, have you ever used the ā€œDQ Accountā€ system? It will allow you to back up all your character data to our online server.

I have already lost my characters (96 or 97 warrior and 75-80 mage). Because of gameā€™s fault. When i played with mage, my screen got the bug and freezed after that reentered the game but i realized my warriorā€™s axe became the mageā€™s wep which was using on.That bug happened 2 times on warrior and i losr my weapons(57.x k and 27.x k axes).And i tried to upload my logs coz i wanted to reload the game. But the upload didnā€™t happen then i became angry and deleted. After download i lost everything i had (22m gold + many precious items + pets but they had very special abilities). If there is a chance to get them back , what can i do? I hope you can help me about that.

With any progress lost, please contact support@shinyboxgames.com and provide us with your in game email. We will get your account back up as soon as possible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent about 2 hours ago. But the problem is,email has no logs. I already tried to get from email but it shows ??? Just it nothing else. Iā€™d tried it before deleted there was a sentence ā€œCannot connect,chech your internet connectionā€ but i had wifi connection. Whatever i just want them back. Thx.

Weā€™re in the process of moving to a new server to take care of these connection issues. Hopefully a patch will be ready within a weeks time. Weā€™re working on it and wonā€™t forget you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do still have that problem tooā€¦
Im uploading my latest process to device it cant beā€¦ the connection error occur but i have good signal on my wi- fi please fix this more power God blessā€¦

Sent from my ONE TOUCH 4033E using Tapatalk

There are several items in the game that give each class the attacks of the other class. So for example your mage can have the lance rush that the warrior has and the warrior can have the wizard comet skill.

Is this what you are referring to? These are not bugs but rather effects of the items you have equipped.