Purchase problems

I tried to purchase a crystal boost (my first purchase). My ipad said the transaction was successful, but the in-game message said it was not. I tried it a second time, same problem. I clicked the Restore Purchase button just in case and that didn’t do anything. The money was not withdrawn from my bank account. I ave made other purchases via my ipad successfully within the last week.

Then I thought perhaps I have to have a DQ account in order to make a purchase. I signed up for an account, but never got te activation email. I clicked resend twice, still nothing. It’s not in my junk or spam folder.

What do I need to do to make a purchase??

Thanks.

viewtopic.php?p=2515#p2515

Click here

@lostleaf I am looking into his iOS issue right now. In the mean time please email support@shinyboxgames.com and I will manually activate your purchase.

Thank you for your support and sorry that this issue has sprung up!

Im having the exact same issues here =[

Hey Oblivion0871, in case you don’t know, the fastest way to contact the Dev is sending an email to support@shinyboxgames.com :smile:

Hey Oblivion0871, in case you don’t know, the fastest way to contact the Dev is sending an email to support@shinyboxgames.com :smile:[/quote]

Thanks for that ! will get on it asap !

i have a same issue here. and i already send the problem at the support@shinyboxgames.com. Can i still recover my item purchased? i didnt receive any response for this. :frowning:

Please be patience. They will answer as soon as possible.

i waited so long for this bugged to answer my concern. I spent $2.99 for the item but i can’t use it because of the server failure. No one reply or just to explain what happen to my purchased item. Don’t tell me to keep patient because even in battle arena i can’t play.