Purchasing

Guys I am new here in this forum, I just want to know if there is some kind of bug in the merchant system. I’ve gone purchasing some item pack and then after that nothing happens it keeps saying “Purchasing:frowning: How can I solve this problem guys… I have already seen other post here about that problem, but they said that it was just because their market is down. Please help me guys. I really love this game. This is my second purchase. :frowning:

Hi there smash! I am sorry you are having an issue with your purchase! Please email support@shinyboxgames.com with your Google email address and I will look into it!

UPDATED
I tried to look up any purchases that corresponded to the email address that you used when signing up for this forum account but I could not locate any. If you have any order numbers (google will usually send you a receipt via email when you make a google play purchase), or if you used a different google play account when you made the purchases, either PM me here or email me at our support address and I will be happy to get these refunded for you.

Sorry again about the issue with these purchases not appearing on your device!