PvE Wizard Build help

Can you guys please tell me a good PvE build for my Wiz? I’m kind of strougling in floor 1000+.

2 Likes

Why don’t u post ur gear so ppl can give u advises ? :wink:

1 Like

Crushing flames . Good wizard build for high floor are: Discordance Orb Build (see Dama Dama No Mi or My rogue Seasonal Maidens’ build transformed into wizard by Jasper) , Aftermath , twister build , proc mayhem build , etc. So many possibilities .

You can do with crushing flames or Frozen mainly. Poison is also an option with plagued and shock with Electrocution too.

Add 180% weaken for great effect and if possible, add ascendant for even greater effect on enemies for Arcanist and for another 62.5% weaken through set affix that works even above the 200% weaken cap. This Ascendant on hirling or main character.

I use my pvp build for PvE too, which includes palgued bonus, drudic bonus, cerberal vortrex, aetherial wind with blood magic as my resource.

So all in all, you recmmend Crushing Flames more than the rest which I take for it being a better build, what else can I add to it so it’ll be easyer?

I think Crushing flames + frozen and demonic is good

2 Likes

Get all 4 crushing flames item in wizard legends. Remove all the affixes except for ed% and immolation dmge. Add inferno set affix. Add 60% crushing blow and 200% weaken. Dont bother putting dmge affixes such as ptl, barb or even glasscannon. Just put mirror image procs and storm procs. Put this build in any char. but i recommend putting these in cuzegspiked’s seasonal maiden build. You will be able to climb any floor and can kill mythic even without frozen affix.

3 Likes

Oh i forgot ur using wiz. You dont have to do discordance orb anymore. Just reactor,inferno and crushinh flames. And for the crystals 60 crush blow, 30 dodge, 200 weaken or 180. For the affixes all mirror image and storm procs. And some +10 usefull skill and talents.

1 Like

can go up to floor 4.5k M3

1 Like

Which is the crushing flames gear? Can someone share a pic? What floor can you get it? Any other way to get it?

I tested @Curezpiked crushing flames stuff. Work for me

1 Like

@Zudd you can craft Crushing Flames gear using Dust. (you need 3 CF gears to activate the Bonus).

good luck.

1 Like