[PVE] Wizard Build

Good eye on brutal man and that masochism is also better.
For that i think ill remove ignore resist and 1 blight for 2 glasscannon
Or 2 blight for 2 glasscannon,
Since no ephipany was equipped.

1 Like

Alright build but instead of 5000 ED, how about +100% WD since it doubles weapon damage , and you get 100% ED too.

The extra 5000 poison damage isn’t necessary, would use gauntlet over wand for purely Base damage if keeping spellsword. Optionally using plagued bonus and storm, synergy mythic+ tome.

Have a glasscannon, possible barbarian somewhere or Push the Limit.

Shadows set. Can try Empyrean set i+50% dmg if you don’t mund dying a few times.

I see you’re goimg for an alchemy type build? Cool. Reminds !e of the alchemy pierce idea I did. Speaking of, use pierce chance and maybe exppsed mythic , otherwise Brutals good. Just add some Deadly strike otherwise brutal doesn’t work.

Talents are good , minor suggestion is Amplify, but wizardys good, rest of build is good. Not much to say really. Combine elements if you like.

Offhand you can keep but orb or skullshield are others I’d suggest for say Teleport or skull damage. Move speed and momentum also, synergy mythic with Tome is one method, but keep harmony for alchemy I presume.

Green garden not dead, just evolved or mixed into many variations. So no but actually yes.

3 Likes

Use my I’d fir3art123@gmail.com
Pass lol1234x
And try your best build and lemme know it’s totally resourceful id…

1. List item

Alchemy & Equivalence can’t be used together. only 1 Resource Mythic can be on a Build at one time.

1 Like

Here… Use gameguardian for Android of rooted then easy or else use virtual environment software… Then search for the values of anything that’s in dictionary as float or double value there are a lot of them and they have requirements that gives reward after completing and when I search every quest is on sequence so it’s easy to search something like destroying object 45/98 etc search it and freeze it and then everything else in the list is in sequence just remember to set it too number-1 or else overflow…

!

@Deathriderxx i did it once for fun with ennemies and got killed by hundreds of epic ennemies and my game crashed

Edit: this should be a real difficulty or a boss battle

I wouldn’t post your email and id here but its a little late for me saying that.

1 Like