[PVE] Wizard Build

Hello guys, I would like to ask if there is any other way to improve my PVE build for clearing higher floors like 1000 or so…

2 Likes

Change that hp regen to crushing blow and youll have no problem or switch to crushing flames with crushing blow. Its a must if you want to climb floors to use crushing blow.

1 Like

I know what you mean but, is there any other way?? other than crushing? because I don’t like fire element… maybe poison or ice?

You can use crushing blow without crushing flames

3 Likes

If you have a lot of dust, try to get a shadow ring.
Since you use poison change equality to shadow, this will enhance poison build but try to change hp regen to crushing blow, you dont have to change to crushing flames, otherwise you will feel a struggle the more you go higher.

1 Like

shadow ring? what is that

Check the new items on legendex, check rogue items, its in the last page i believe.
Very powerful for poison build, just put some fester talent.

1 Like

But I’m using wizard lmao

Its a set, just change rogue ring to wizard ring using crystal, jasper if im not mistaken.

1 Like

Okay, I will try it

1 Like

nothing changes… it’s stealth

Detonate damages will occur. This is what im using right now, floor 2300, very good for poison
build imo.

1 Like

As long as you dmg them with poison, detonate will sometimes occur.

1 Like

Rather than equality, my best option is to put shadow, otherwise just put momentum since you got adventure.

Overall if you just change hp regen to crushing blow, that is already good to go bro.
Since you dont like crushing flames and prefer poison, druidic or shadow will enhance your build.

But you will struggle if you dont have crushing blow cause this is important for climbing.

Happy playing dude.

1 Like

this build of mine is related to GreenGarden do I need weapon dmg+ here? Is there any other in my build lacking? also I’m using hireling warrior with crushing flames/blow build

Oh the green garden build, well since you have the hireling for clearing stages for me this is a waste and i will replace it with set for loot drops and nandroji for enemy spawns.

I dont think i cant help anymore dude, we can only wait for others help. :joy:

1 Like

it’s not a clearing stages type, i just put those stats because i’ve already put all i need like luck, gold find, pickup radius, item drops, exp gain, and item quantity affixes the rests are crushing flames and the bonus, inferno, eternalized, hunter, sanctuary, +2 all sets, epiphany… this mage is my main for clearing stages

1 Like

Green garden died a long time ago

1 Like

Change the poison damage on the MH wand for a weapon damage +5000,

And moosedeer is right, the shadow ring from rogue is great, use jasper to make it a wizard item instead.
With that, every poison dot applied to enemies will have a chance to dotonate all the DoT instantly, instead of waiting

2 Likes

change your brutal mythic on your chest coz you don’t have deadly strike affix, replace your total mp with crushing blow, your +5000 poison dmg+ on MH with +5000 weapon DMG + or 100% weapon DMG. Regarding the set affix, you can partner your plagued with druidic for more damage and defiant is best with massochism.

1 Like