Pvp build (almost finish my idea)

@Griffin012
I decided to use 2x5000 armor legend affix instead of 7500 crystal affix :laughing: thanks that im not wrong to have that

If i used this build to a rouge class
Do you think i replaces 1 %HP to crit dmg ?? Or it will destroy the build

Just go with HP generally :smile:

@Griffin012 50% push the limit is enough or need a more boosting dmg

Should be fine :smile:

@Griffin012

Choose the best pet for this build :laughing::laughing:

The second one :smile:

Is dodge useless as well?

Why is Elemental DMG% useless when it boosts your dmg? Is the base damage so low that +ED adds more dmg than +ED%?

@kajfik000 5000 ED is better than 100% ED in PVP vise versa in PVE

1 Like

Yes dodge is also useless and and the general gist of why ED% isn’t good is because 28% of 1040 damage isn’t as good as 1040 damage there is more math involved but the most damage you get out of ED% is a little over 700 with out using very specific eternals so +1040 damage is just better :smile: :+1:

1 Like

@Griffin012
Thanks to all info i have a idea to build for my rouge
Mythic
Cosmicorb
Vanish
Ruptured
Fury
Sanctuary

Sets
Defiant
Living force
Plauged
Vampiric touch
Cerebral vortex
FAUNCE gift
Haunting ???

Crystal affix
4x75% total HP
1x225% Luck
1x750 all resist

Legend affix
100% weapon dmg
2x5000 armor
1x50% push the limit
BLIND IMMUNE
STUN IMMUNE

Epic affix
6x5000 ED if possible
6x 10000 HP if possible
1x 5000 weapon dmg if using Rouge/ 2x 5000 weapon dmg if going to warrior class

Any last advice :laughing:

last advice would be that WD% is even worse then ED% don’t use it stick to flat +damage :smile:

@Griffin012
I decided to use chakram which chakram i will use
Ragnarok for WD% or
ARCANE blade for ED% ??

Neither ED% and WD% are outclassed by +5000 ED and +5000 WD :smile:

1 Like

@Griffin012 thanks i have completed my idea im starting to craft now :blush: hope not wasting lot of crystal

1 Like

@griffin012 do you mean because of Overpower affix on the trophy? Just wondering cause Block crystal gives 18% chance and overpower is -5% = 13% Block chance, isn’t that still better than Dodge (given that the Accuracy trophy affix does the same thing to dodge)?

Dodge is worse then block yup but you should never use either under any circumstances in PvP since an eternal flawless victory completely destroys their value :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having pathfinder with dodge not worth ? And I notice almost everyone using bloodless @Griffin

Yeah I got no clue why people do that bloodless is the bad trophy :confused:

Dodge is still useful if your using path finder yes? Or should I scratch path and my 1 dodge crystal and my nature’s to dodge lol. Won’t 4xhp % crystal go higher then the cap? I think 3 of them puts you above it by just a little

Yeah dodge is bad no matter what in PvP as for the HP I can’t remember but I don’t think so :slight_smile: