Pvp item build for wizard

What is the best item build for pvp for wizard??

1 Like

Ill say Golex gauntlet with set armour of freeze ℅ or… @Golem <—— master

it would be faster to just do a Search :mag: for PVP Wizard Builds.

in a way, I’m still a noob at PVP even though I’ve gotten to Division 5 of Eternal League. and that’s just using Epic Affixes… I don’t know if I’ll ever get to 1st place, but I really want to get the Demonic Aura, and that means fighting in PVP.

the thing is, there is no Best Item Build. the Items you need depend on the Build you want to use, and there are many different Wizard Builds that do good in PVP. I’m always changing my PVP Build because I keep coming up with a ‘better idea’ for my build. I just haven’t come up with ‘my best build’ yet because I don’t get really serious about PVP.

1 Like

Every best set had it own weakness :smiling_face_with_tear: mine is ranged, stunning, freezing Golex(wizard) gauntlet always killing my mai bonkers and my wizard just getting frozen to death my enemy Archer :sob:

1 Like

Try any build featureing twister and discordance, it has the second highest range of any move in the game, only beat by rouge ricovhe, and combo that with teleportation and smoke bomb. Basicly what you habe there is a long range, near infinite stun lock, that can out run stronger enemies and rack up the round damage modifiers, and garente a dodge to almost any atack with smoke bomb, and launch a cheeky disorientate if played right. Granted, probably the most powerfull wizards build for pvp, is battle mage + skull sheild ramped up to stupiditiy levels of damage and skill levels, and mainly focused on dmage and survivability. Theres plenty of ways to toy with it but its powerfull. Thats something you will see in the top 100 of eternal league there. I see it there a lot when ever i push up there.

1 Like