PvP wizard talk!

Don’t you get lucky capped with like 3 crystal affix or does it keep stacking life? I usually use 2 luck 2 hp% then like res and crit. Gonna try swapping out crit for more luck like Roy recomends

@Gummy luck is capped at 260%. One cyan luck at max is 53%. One gear nature for luck is 25%. :wink:

2 obsidian Luck would be enough to sync with your faunts(5-6)

Yup. 300% orb dmg is powerful enough although with rogue chakram Discordance, I got 600% thx to multi attack but even with 300% orb damage and many dmg boosts, I can see myself reaching D1 as a discordance orb wizard and the wizard has faster CD than rogue despite the orb having less boost of dmg Discordance wise. Orb also has hero points even if it’s tiny hero point boost as well for Wiz.

In other Wiz builds, I can also see myself reaching D1. For example, I could create a balance hp and manashield build where I have a lot of mana and a lot of HP with dmg reduction as a balance and dealing decent dmg. Basically I could make the wizard frustrating build but with the mana shield assistance . Warriors are better at super tanky builds but I can see wizards doing very well in tankiness.

Imo ,after further observation, wizards and warrior are on fairly equal ground in some ways whilst rogues are more powerful due to vial. Orb I can agree is the best PvP skill I’ve ever used though with Discordance but without Discordance, well I could still use it and maybe use other wizard skills like twister, etc.

Oh well, I wish myself good luck and everyone else good luck too! :parrotdad:

1 Like