PvPvE

Now that PvP’s out, PvPvE won’t be so bad of an idea.

Here’s the thing:

Items called Doppel Crystals (name subject to change) may be bought when connected to internet. May be bought in bulk to prepare for offline mountain trips or something. These Doppel Crystals (name subject to change) actually contain PvP player data, and may be toggled on or off from the pause menu.

Now what can these Doppel Crystals (name subject to change) do? They can be toggled to change ALL challenge maps from PvE to PvPvE. No lame cartos guarding the next floor’s map, but a Doppelganger version of another player instead! Consumes one Doppel Crystals (name subject to change) per map used.

An exciting merge of PvP and PvE! Isn’t that awesome?

Yes, I believe that would in fact be awesome!

But then there’s a need for another scaling system. Or maybe leaving them scaled as in pvp, and higher the floor the higher the league from which your opponent is chosen from. It a cool possibility though.

+1

Best idea ive heard yet!

+1

Yes, I believe that would in fact be awesome!

But then there’s a need for another scaling system. Or maybe leaving them scaled as in pvp, and higher the floor the higher the league from which your opponent is chosen from. It a cool possibility though.

+1[/quote]

You could just make the map similar to a boss map. First you kill the guardian of the portal and you will face X player in arena at end instead of boss. That way, you pve normally then you get to pvp at end.

Sounds great! But why not having a “collection” of sorts of enemy players as random bosses permanently, instead of buying them?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How about just put those player PvP data in new content.

new feat: after kill 3 mythic monster spawn (random pvp player data) as eternal monster.

Feat name: bounty hunter.
Reward: item drop Ai set item (random between 6 equiped set on that AI but the quality lvl and affix not at max. player will need to reroll back)

So basicly player can get exclusive another set item from another player.

But the eternal monster (pvp data) will always set as lvl 100. and if eternal bounty kill a player first. AI will disappear. basicly the chance is only one. and since they are eternal bounty mean all their crafted set is in eternal version just to make sure player will not always able to kill. lol. they will be the strongest monster ever exist in DQ.

[quote=“Clogon”]

You could just make the map similar to a boss map. First you kill the guardian of the portal and you will face X player in arena at end instead of boss. That way, you pve normally then you get to pvp at end.[/quote]

Yeah I thought scaling would be hard. But this will work :sunglasses:
I think it’s more fun that the enemy char would still be seen in a dungeon though not in battle arena to have a different feel on it.

Copy the winners (or top 3 maybe) of individual seasons, and add them as random bosses at 500+, unscaled at full power, and dropping a guaranteed eternal. :smile:

That’s gonna be reeeeeeal sweet :wink: something that’s like a real intense “boss” battle!

They would still be oneshotted since DMG scales MUCH MUCH better than EHP! Also they would kill you on sight for the same reason. I do like the idea of a boss that represents the top 3!

Question: Doppel Crystals? Is that name subject to change? :stuck_out_tongue:

I was actually working on getting enemy player AI working in PvE/Maps for a new Enemy Rarity level ( like Crystal or Eternal rarity ) but had to abandon it due to time constraints. It would definitely be neat to have Clogon spawn in my map and ruin my day, but if I manage to defeat him I’d better get something awesome :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Question: Doppel Crystals? Is that name subject to change? :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe. Depends on what the DQ team decides to name it :stuck_out_tongue:

It would definitely be neat to have [size=200]Clogon[/size] spawn in my map and ruin my day, but if I manage to defeat him I’d better get something awesome :smile:

[/quote]

already suggested something similar, but no new crystal etc, actually i find this pretty useless
Just add a “doppelganger” of some players ingame, firstly we talked with steiger to add testers but why not the best pvp’ers of previous season indeed? :smile:

Well they do exist for the sake of having a quantitative stack number of PvP data… I did mention something like stacking them for offline use. There are also people like me who does not like to run 3G or wifi 24/7 because it is a voracious battery eater, etc etc.

I just don’t want more crystals and less free slots :wink:
You can do this feature without crystals that’s the point :dieter:

[quote=“Diieter”]
I just don’t want more crystals and less free slots :wink:
You can do this feature without crystals that’s the point :dieter:[/quote]

Quoting myself here…

It isn’t supposed to eat up space in bags. It may even have a screen of its own, for purchase, monitoring, etc etc.