every generation has its fair share of those kind of people :laughing:

wellā€¦

hope this generation of testers are better or almost good as the old onesā€¦

so there would be less bugs on version 1.8 :wink:

every generation has its fair share of those kind of people :laughing:

wellā€¦

hope this generation of testers are better or almost good as the old onesā€¦

so there would be less bugs on version 1.8 :wink:[/quote]

And I just hope this new generation of testers are willing to put in their fair share of the work, and not just in it for instant gratification of being the first to play the new patches :wink:
With great riches comes great expectations and even greater responsibilities !

i can just imagine the horde of bug theyā€™ll have to splat before the incoming patchā€¦ hua hua hua :laughing:

so farā€¦ there were only minor bugs to begin with on the previous patchesā€¦

and feedback from the players would also help since testers canā€™t eradicate 100% all the time :smiley:

we got that going which is nice

anyhowā€¦ merry x-mas guys :smile:

So when will be answers?

(I am not good at english bro!)

I understand that youā€™re eager to become a tester, but please be patient. Also, thereā€™s nothing to test at the moment anyway :smile:

Ok :smile:

(I am not good at english bro!)

Youā€™re gonna become a tester when the patch isnā€™t interesting :laughing:
I mean, itā€™s gonna be very usefull for Shinybox and will provide more players, but few new content
So as vilzz said : not that much to test :wink:

Yea i understand but still i want to know i could be a tester or not even if it not patch to come out right now :smiley: im really mad when i think i could be one of them :smile: and still dont answers;/ !! xD if you could do this just for information :smiley: or made a thread and make a list peoples who will be a testers in future :smile: BTW Have a nice day and keep playing this loving game :smile:

Weā€™re sending out emails shortly to the first round of tester additions.

Weā€™re basing selections on forum participation for this first round, so if you didnā€™t get chosen and youā€™re an active community member, please let us know what your forum name is in your email request :smile:

Thereā€™s not a lot to test right now aside from a new tutorial, but there will be some exciting stuff coming soon!

I can try. I like to find op and broken stuff. More fun to do it pre-nerf/release :wink:

@steigerbox i send email before you start a tester application and i didnt put my forum name there but my email address include this name on the forum :smile: i get a message back about still interesting in testing dq and i send back with positive answer so tell me i need to send another mail with my forum name or it is not neccessary ??

Iā€™d include your forum name in the email, since we canā€™t always easily see who is who just by email address alone.

Weā€™re still going to add more, only first round has been sent out :smile:

since I have high capability to be judgmental and seeing otherā€™s flaws, I think I deserve to be the tester.
[emoji39][emoji39]

aww, cā€™mon steiger, Iā€™ve applied twice to be the tester.
ichsanization@gmail.com

thanks in advance

@steigerbox i get the mail asked about my forum name and i send back my answer with it :wink:

This is getting old now!
How many more times do you feel you have to badger the dev team, and put the forum members through your incessant whining on the forum and quick chat ?
You have been informed by forum members, forum mods, play testers and the dev team themselves that things are in motion to recruit play testers and to just sit tight and wait.
Perhaps your behaviour is the one thing that going against you becoming a play tester, believe me, if it ever went to a vote of who to promote to play tester, mine would be a definite no where your concerned !

haha xd i just know how much mail is sended to them so i jist to inform about this i send thexanswers no more and this what was write on chat was just for fun nothing more but ofcourse if it not will be answered positive then i dont have any bad feeling about it :smile: i just want to know the answer thats all

[quote=ā€œSteigerBoxā€]Iā€™d include your forum name in the email, since we canā€™t always easily see who is who just by email address alone.

Weā€™re still going to add more, only first round has been sent out :smile:[/quote]

if we want to apply as a tester, do u want us to pm you or post our contact emails here?

[quote=ā€œmerliniā€][quote=ā€œSteigerBoxā€]Iā€™d include your forum name in the email, since we canā€™t always easily see who is who just by email address alone.

Weā€™re still going to add more, only first round has been sent out :smile:[/quote]

if we want to apply as a tester, do u want us to pm you or post our contact emails here?[/quote]
Did you read the first post? I believe the details are in there.

my bad, iwas reading the replies, missed the important one. woops :confused: