Quality Tester Applications

So if we haven’t had a reply yet does that mean that we were not accepted?

Gathzen, your name’s yellow. That’s a good sign. :smile:

well, got to wait for that e-mail though :I

I was told it was because I was a beta tester :smiley: but I just wanted to know if the first round of testers was chosen just so I know if I was chosen or not because I haven’t had a reply since I sent the email and I didn’t know if they sent an email if you were not chosen.

Yes. Yes, yes. And I don’t think so, but have no idea. Would probably be quite a few emails.

I did send in an application, but also haven’t heard a response. My usefulness is that I use an Amazon Fire TV with a Nyko Playpad Pro. My interest lies in reporting bugs and testing fixes that are either Android specific or Fire TV specific. It is obvious from my posts that I’m not nearly as knowledgeable about the gameplay as others, but I do play the game.

As a gameplay resource, I’m not nearly as useful as many of the others, but as far as testing bug fixes and trying to isolate bugs to a specific set of conditions, I should be useful.

1 Like

I get the response if im interested in being a tester but . i read it too late … Sir Steiger can i still ?

Why i must wait too much time?
I was one of first who write email…

(I am not good at english bro!)

How do we get the tester build update I don’t know if it’s supposed to download automatically from the Google play store because it hasn’t done anything or if we need to get it somewhere else. I don’t really know if I already have it because there are no significant visual changes. Thanks in advance.

There are instructions in the testers subforum. Its either a sticky or an announcement I think.

Edit: Sorry its not there, it must have been in the confirmation email you should have got.

Updating to say we’re still looking for testing help, especially for the next patch 1.9. If you’re interested in getting an early 1.9 preview and letting us know what you think, please email us at qa@shinyboxgames.com!

Hi there! I sent you an email application a couple of days ago. I was just wondering if you have had time to look it over.

Newer players, like myself, make excellent testers. I’ve beta tested for WOW and Elder Scrolls online, as well of some of the older games as well.

I hope you’ll consider me for a play tester!

Cheers,

.cat.

Hello Mr.SteigerBox,
I am interested on becoming a tester for the incoming patch, but I dont know if I am qualified for the job and I haven’t even sent any email yet.

What are the certain pre-requisites a player must possess in order to become a tester?

Thank you for this awesome game!

@lordknightstradmore: Check the first post :smile:

Ability to read the original post that sets out the pre-requisites and/or competently use the search function :wink:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“lordknightstradmore”]

What are the certain pre-requisites a player must possess in order to become a tester?

[/quote]

Ability to read the original post that sets out the pre-requisites and/or competently use the search function :wink:[/quote]

Haha nice answer

Ive just sended an email to the email adress hope i will fit in the team.

Greets

hello Steigerbox and others,
I sent an email regarding the search of beta testers and hope that you will consider me

nice to meet you all. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

greets,

Wangjamie

What I meant in my old post about “pre-requisites” is do have to have skills and/or experiences in testing patches, but yeah I “did” not looked over the first post. :stuck_out_tongue:

Play testing 101, meticulous attention to detail :wink: