Quality Tester Applications

Thanks for accepting! :smiley: looking foward to stepping on some bugs

Tsk. no reply to meā€¦ i guess im not suited to be a tester XD.

Be patient :sunglasses:

Welcome! Also, would be nice to check the tester section especially the ā€œjoin us on line messengerā€ topic, so we could discuss about bugs and future features :dieter:

Thanks for your fast response! And how can I access testers subforum?

Say, are there enough testers as of today? I want to help if more is needed, but if the number of active testers are sufficient at the moment then Iā€™ll keep staying in the audience seats :laughing:

PS: Iā€™ll hold on to my draft mail until then

I recently applied. Hope to hear back from you guys soon!

Looking forward to 1.9 so much, I want to be a tester now!

How often do you guys accept new applicants?

Probably on an ā€œas neededā€ basis. I donā€™t know what qualifies as need though. :wink:

Probably on an ā€œas neededā€ basis. I donā€™t know what qualifies as need though. :wink:[/quote]
Thatā€™s what I figured xD Oh well, Iā€™ll continue checking my email daily hoping xD

Application sent. I await your favorable reply sirs, because anything less than a favorable reply would very very sad. Please dont reject me, i have been rejected enough recently. /wrist :frowning:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa I canā€™t contain my curiosity anymoreā€¦ application sent :laughing:

Be it 1.9 or 2.0, Iā€™m sure this will be pleasant!

Thank you for making me a tester! But could soneone approve my application for the yellow forum name so i can find the testers forum? I want to read before doing stuff.

If you have received an invitation, please let qa@shinyboxgames.com know that youā€™ve accepted, and they will add you to the forum group.

If you have received an invitation, please let qa@shinyboxgames.com know that youā€™ve accepted, and they will add you to the forum group.[/quote]
Oh okay. Thanks bro!

Is the Quality Tester application still active? :smile:

Just write an application to:
qa@shinyboxgames.com

1 Like

Can I be a tester? Here is my email, just in case. I would like to be a tester because I would like to help out the community.
[Email removed]

Read the first post again.

2 Likes