Question about a new legend i found

Hello!

I have been waiting forever to find a meteor proc item for my rogue. I have one on my wizard and it makes mythic 3 easy.

I found azure battlegear which has
spell sword
meteor proc
crit
ambush
dodge
empty socket

The only thing is that spell sword replaces my skills with meteor, is there a way to remove the spellsword affix? i think spell sword = set affix, would an amytheist let me change that without removing the meteor proc?

since my skills are changed, i no longer can do scattershot which all my points are in to. I can respec out, but I am not sure if i should.

Thanks!

[quote=“drocksmash”]Hello!

I have been waiting forever to find a meteor proc item for my rogue. I have one on my wizard and it makes mythic 3 easy.

I found azure battlegear which has
spell sword
meteor proc
crit
ambush
dodge
empty socket

The only thing is that spell sword replaces my skills with meteor, is there a way to remove the spellsword affix? i think spell sword = set affix, would an amytheist let me change that without removing the meteor proc?

since my skills are changed, i no longer can do scattershot which all my points are in to. I can respec out, but I am not sure if i should.

Thanks![/quote]
u can remove that set affix using crystal #6 i think not remember well its rank in crystal also forgot the name. and dont forgot to remplace with another set affix if u dont want have blank 1 affix slot lol

Kyanite can remove set affixes :smile:

Lame!

Did not realize such a low crystal could work on the set affix. I then used my amethyst to do a new set and my choices sucked!

what a waste!!

[quote=“drocksmash”]Lame!

Did not realize such a low crystal could work on the set affix. I then used my amethyst to do a new set and my choices sucked!

what a waste!![/quote]

:laughing: basically, Kyanite can remove any affix except crystal affixes

when is 1.9 hitting?

When the time’s right… soon :wink: