Question: Can Crystal Affixes Can Be Reroll Using Diamond

I just looted an CS#20 Obsidian and i used to to my staff
i wonder if Diamond can reroll the crystal affix cuz its not max affix yet?

cuz when i use the crystal affix the “epic” crit damage affix become “rare” affix im afraid if i try to reroll it it might get rare max crit damage affix which is 42.5% instead to 75%

here can anyone answer this please

Good gratz man! Care to screenshot your result?

thats my staff now

the epic affix crit damage becomes rare

Diamonds let you reroll Obsidian (Crystal) Affixes. They are the only ones, which let you do that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

is this a bug why the epic affix when using obsidian become rare affix

Hey No1KnowzMe, just wondering what floor were you at and luck/item drop percentage (and EP) did you have when you found that Obsidian?

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]I just looted an CS#20 Obsidian and i used to to my staff
i wonder if Diamond can reroll the crystal affix cuz its not max affix yet?

cuz when i use the crystal affix the “epic” crit damage affix become “rare” affix im afraid if i try to reroll it it might get rare max crit damage affix which is 42.5% instead to 75%

here can anyone answer this please[/quote]

Impressive Staff! Almost perfect!

1 Like

@ Diieter

Do you why the EPIC CRIT DAMAGE affix becomes a RARE AFFIX

and why i re roll it with DIAMOND the max crit becomes 42.5% which is the max for rare crit damage affix

im just farming on EP8 FLOOR 100-200 CARTOGRAPHER MAP 6-8 hrs a day.

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]@ Diieter

and why i re roll it with DIAMOND the max crit becomes 42.5% which is the max for rare crit damage affix[/quote]

Because you were too op so God nerfed you!
Nah srly i dont know but steiger is warned of that bug .also you ca erase this rare affix to put something more like a mythstone :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“No1KnowzMe”]@ Diieter

and why i re roll it with DIAMOND the max crit becomes 42.5% which is the max for rare crit damage affix[/quote]

Nah srly i dont know but steiger is warned of that bug .also you ca erase this rare affix to put something more like a mythstone :smile:[/quote]

Yes but so waste of crystal and mythstones… :confused: and i didnt know that crytal affix brings a lot changes in your items.

now im owning EP8 but still need to upgrade my defense and hp

i just thought that over a certain number it changed colors indicating how strong it was…like red was near CAP…but yeah the system makes more sense now…

Okay so I just started playing around with the enchant and remove crystal… when my stats move up I the chain it changes my stats. Example. My clastaphory ring had 15% crit and 1+ summon… when I removed “aftermath” my crit changed to 5.8 and my summon changed to +4… I spent a bit of time rerolling to get that 15% crit chance and now it’s gone… seems when the skills change slots it also rerolls the stats…

Yeah so playing around and losing one of my best rings I realized it’s the “slot” that keeps the stats… so when I moved my 4.4 ice dammage up a slot it changed to the 20%…

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“No1KnowzMe”]@ Diieter

Nah srly i dont know but steiger is warned of that bug .also you ca erase this rare affix to put something more like a mythstone :smile:[/quote]

Yes but so waste of crystal and mythstones… :confused: and i didnt know that crytal affix brings a lot changes in your items.

now im owning EP8 but still need to upgrade my defense and hp[/quote]
Nice…congrats on owning EP8…[emoji6]
just wanna ask what specifically do you own in EP8?? Are you the top 1 in Highest Floor base on my attached ss?? I mean I’m just curious of this because he climb very fast in span of jus 2 weeks if I’m not mistaken… I climb highest floor with the best sets of item of my main character (warrior class) and it took me months that includes my routine of farming gold before 1.6 version wherein after I farm a certain amount so I can able to use it to buy back up maps…

[attachment=0]Screenshot_2014-10-15-07-39-30.png[/attachment]

Well for me the climbing is over, I made the noobish mistake to shut the game without buying a rollback scroll, just when I decided to start climbing (was almost at floor 400), so even if I agree that’s the game and I had to take care I’m still disgusted and won’t try to grind this ladder anymore :laughing: :laughing: