Question.. Need quick help

So I can do around Epic floor 400 with near max itemfind(180), goldfind(450), and magic find(480)(also have nardji+mythology rank 3).

However, I am able to create gear that can do mythic 3 floor 500+ easily. I’m unsure, will I farm as good with that, or should I stick to my itemfind, goldfind and magicfind gear on epic difficulty and try to make that stronger. I tried looking around, unable to find my answer.

[quote=“ramenl”]So I can do around Epic floor 400 with near max itemfind(180), goldfind(450), and magic find(480)(also have nardji+mythology rank 3).

However, I am able to create gear that can do mythic 3 floor 500+ easily. I’m unsure, will I farm as good with that, or should I stick to my itemfind, goldfind and magicfind gear on epic difficulty and try to make that stronger. I tried looking around, unable to find my answer.[/quote]

Just stay on your current build if you think that you need more resources in the future like CS/MS, Gold, etc.

If not then just proceed on making your stronger gear then…

Edit: If you are able to create your M3(Mythic 3) Gear without touching your Farm build, then just switch them whenever you need to progress or farm…