Question on Mirrorcast and other stuff

1. Does mirrorcast apply on Skill Proc.?
    1.1 Does trickster apply on Mirror Image Proc? (answered)

2. Is Arcane considered an Element and works with Weaken?

3. Does the effect Myth stone on an OH Weapon apply to MH Weap?(answered)

4. Does leveling up weapons increase their DPS?(answered)
    4.1 Can you reroll the values of Green and Red affixes with Diamond?(answered)

Err…that’s too much already (I guess). I’m planning to make a MirrorImage + GuidedShot Rogue and I’m curious with my current set. I’m at Lvl. 70 and my maximum Floor is 107 (I’m still grinding on the challenge maps). My current set includes Odyssey (changed the element to Arcane), Illusion, Heipao (changed the talent to Fletcher) and Jester’s Cap. So technically I’m relying mostly on Proc. skills.

1.1- Yes, but it’s better to have a low cooldown OH special. I use both proc & skill.

3.-yes. MH & OH mythics act like normal procs. I detonate bombard while healing with command or buffing with spirit.

5.- yes.

6.- yes.

[quote=“McEna”]
5.- yes.

6.- yes.[/quote]

I think you meant 4 and 4.1?

Thanks a lot :smiley:

Exactly xd.
An interesting thing about mirror image and trickster is that you don’t need to have the mirror image skill. All you need is the mirage talent. Max it and you’ll always get the four clones from trickster.

Do you have an idea if MirrorCast applies to skill proc.?

Another, question regarding illusions: is the maximum number of illusions 4?

I’m not sure what mirrorcast is, but if you refer to the illusion’ copy of your main skill\special, I have read that illusions do not trigger procs. But I don’t think that’s going to be an issue. My rogue sports meteor, storm, mirror image and time warp as procs and it’s a real maelstrom of explosions everywhere.

Regarding to the illusions, four is the max. What you must do is increase the illusion talent so the copies remain active more time and you can recast the skill to have always four in case you had get less.

Mirror Image SUMMONS a unit that copies your MH skill use. It is a totally different unit than you and do not have any of your skills, talents, items or buffs. They even target different things than you.

4.1 Green affixes are sets, and not effected by diamonds, or any type of reroll for that matter.

[quote=“McEna”]I’m not sure what mirrorcast is, but if you refer to the illusion’ copy of your main skill\special, I have read that illusions do not trigger procs. But I don’t think that’s going to be an issue. My rogue sports meteor, storm, mirror image and time warp as procs and it’s a real maelstrom of explosions everywhere.
[/quote]

I meant, when a special is casted on skill proc. does it copy that special by MirrorCast?

so I won’t be able to reroll the values or increase the number/level of set affixes?

so I won’t be able to reroll the values or increase the number/level of set affixes?[/quote]
No, you need either another piece of the set or the +2 all sets affix, either the lengendary affix or MS #20 to do that.

[quote=“Trial21”][quote=“McEna”]I’m not sure what mirrorcast is, but if you refer to the illusion’ copy of your main skill\special, I have read that illusions do not trigger procs. But I don’t think that’s going to be an issue. My rogue sports meteor, storm, mirror image and time warp as procs and it’s a real maelstrom of explosions everywhere.
[/quote]

I meant, when a special is casted on skill proc. does it copy that special by MirrorCast?[/quote]

What is so hard to understand? Also the skill is called Mirror Image.

really?

[quote=“IDDQD”]
really?[/quote]

Test it out yourself if you don’t believe me. It is not hard to turn on all damage then compare the numbers or continuously attack and see if spells start coming from them. There are plenty of ways to verify this information.

that was sarcasm. wizard + orb + mirrorimage = 1-5 clones doing exactly the same thing, aiming the same direction. Using exactly the same skills as i do. Timing is also perfectly same. damage is smaller than original, no doubts

Turn on auto targeting and you will see a different result. It will actually help you hit things. You can control the direction of the illusions while still attacking directly at the target creating intersecting lines. You can also use this to spread out your damage.

[quote=“Unities”][quote=“Trial21”][quote=“McEna”]I’m not sure what mirrorcast is, but if you refer to the illusion’ copy of your main skill\special, I have read that illusions do not trigger procs. But I don’t think that’s going to be an issue. My rogue sports meteor, storm, mirror image and time warp as procs and it’s a real maelstrom of explosions everywhere.
[/quote]

I meant, when a special is casted on skill proc. does it copy that special by MirrorCast?[/quote]

What is so hard to understand? Also the skill is called Mirror Image.

You’re funny.

But yes, Illusions have different targets