Questions: About Crystal Legend

I want to ask about Crystal Legend with no EQUIVALENT “Crystal Affix”

Like this one:

*WE know that the main affix of this legend dont have the required crystal affix

*So its a waste having a crystal like this with no crystal affix?

*Yesterday I loot this as a CRYSTAL LEGEND but when i reroll this. It became a normal legend
How do they became a Crystal Legend if they dont have a Equivalent Crystal Affix

Crystal Affixes:

*Opinion
-Maybe Crystal Affixes should be random on any LEGEND ITEMS. So that other Legends can have a crystal affix also.

Why your pictures always so small?[emoji23] [emoji23]

i didnt know… i just upload my pic on http://postimage.org/

and post here.

Okay, so…

The ashakic Records is a bugged crystalized affix, because he has cyan border. If it doesn’t have a crystal affix on it but a rare affix, it does mean 2 things :
- He erased it with a disenchant crystal and put rare affix after = WRONG because when disenchant crystal applied it changes the color!!!
Or

• He got this item this way (bug) = POSSIBLE

Now, this is how cyan and red panels work :

• Your item is cyan :
    You’re using a reroll crystal or allreroll crystal : color doesn’t change
    You’re using a remove crystal : color doesn’t change
    You’re using a disanchant crystal and break the crystal affk : it’s turning red.

So your item can’t be red (from cyan) with a “reroll crystal”.

Also, I don’t get your point when you’re saying “How do they became a Crystal Legend if they dont have a Equivalent Crystal Affix”
Because the affix of fimbulvetr is attack speed and it does exist as crystal version

And to finish, I would like to know how you manage to have only maxed legend affixes ? :smile:

no item find?! lame!!! but that 200% luck though…dope!

[quote=“Diieter”]Okay, so…

The ashakic Records is a bugged crystalized affix, because he has cyan border. If it doesn’t have a crystal affix on it but a rare affix, it does mean 2 things :
- He erased it with a disenchant crystal and put rare affix after = WRONG because when disenchant crystal applied it changes the color!!!
Or

• He got this item this way (bug) = POSSIBLE

Now, this is how cyan and red panels work :

• Your item is cyan :
    You’re using a remove crystal : color doesn’t change
    You’re using a disanchant crystal and break the crystal affk : it’s turning red.

So your item can’t be red (from cyan) with a “reroll crystal”.

Also, I don’t get your point when you’re saying “How do they became a Crystal Legend if they dont have a Equivalent Crystal Affix”
Because the affix of fimbulvetr is attack speed and it does exist as crystal version

And to finish, I would like to know how you manage to have only maxed legend affixes ? :smile:[/quote]

I mean when i looted this Fimbulvetr the color is CYAN and i thought it was a crystal item but it had not crystal affix
and when i reroll it with diamond the color became RED.

It happen in patch 1.6.2.0

Then its your fault! Im sorry for you:(

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]

I mean when i looted this Fimbulvetr the color is CYAN and i thought it was a crystal item but it had not crystal affix
and when i reroll it with diamond the color became RED.

It happen in patch 1.6.2.0[/quote]

Well as I said :

[quote]- Your item is cyan :

So your item can’t be red (from cyan) with a “reroll crystal”[/quote]

Very weird, can’t reproduce “your bug”, gonna ask to Steiger :unamused: