Questions about glasscannon, dodge, regen build

@Pharaoh ya once u reach lvl 99 u can ascend and get perma buff boost base on what u choose i suggest u choose dealer first if u like having tons of fold or treasured perk if u want eternal items.

once u ascend u will return to lvl 1 and the xperience needed to lvl up wil get bigger the more u ascend. but all ur previous floor will be open …i give u tips when ur lvl 1 go to floor 101 den wear ice mh wep then kill mobs der will take long at lvl 1 but xp will be very big then add quest mythstone to ur gears for lvling

Try to check my hireling build. You might get an idea on what you like on your build

Oh and when you do ascend for first time, I’d definitely recommend fortunate perk and dealer perk for hirling (or just dealer first then fortunate). Fortunate is too good to miss for sure. I wished I had that first. Still, even if you don’t do it in same order, you will still suceed in flying colours like anyone can. It is all up to you after all.

Dealer is the only ascend that works for hireling

Ofc. I knew that already but I perhaps wasn’t clear enough about that fact.

fortunate was my 3rd ascend cuz i was greedy for eternal item lel … treasured was my 1st ascend perk haha well i guess it help me build a set when i was just starting out

I went fortunate cuz I like loot. :slight_smile: having my hireling level me up.

Do I get more XP if I kill something vs my hireling?

use ur hireling as main and use ur main as hireling(the one u ascended) …is this way u will get more xp since ur lvl is lower

I find I gain less xp when I use my hireling as main and grind. Once I hit lv 50 and can equip my lv 100 gear I solo farm xp, and levels come much quicker imho.

@Stryder as ur hireling and main lvl get close u get lesser xp … but da greater the lower ur hireling from the main u using the greater also the xp u get.

See, I found the opposite. Both using higher lvl as main and then the lower. Also noticed the xp boost only applies to the main toon. My wiz can easily solo mythic 3 < floor 200, solo just went better.

1 Like

@Stryder isee i really didnt know that xp boost only affect main toon. cuz when i used my hireling with tons of quest myth .it lvl up much faster. thanks ill try that mate compare
which is more effecient.

There was a bug about exp split that was recently fixed.

Meaning what exactly? How does the exp divide up now? Because this was how I found it only a couple weeks ago, and have since solo’d after I use my hireling as main to get the ascended toon to lv 50.

I do not know the original bug. I only know that some issue with Exp was fixed recently.

I personally use glasscannon, and use it with mana shield - which allows me to have 1 hp but leaves mana unaffected

@roykiyoy can you share your rogue build?

@Nickstarr my farm build? or dmg build?

atm i stop hiking floors i farm at floor 500-700 using pure dps build no GS or Luck i just rely on my perks for good drops

i use my farm build on floor 200 farming epic enemies. eternalized gun, crystaline helm nadjori amulet, the rest is up to you u can add stats boost ur dmg for faster killing also get nadjori bonus affix. all armors w/ drop rate mythstone … important stats luck and gf … natures all luck/get greed if ur luck is max already

1 Like

@roykiyoy can you show a picture of your farming set for rogue? for maps 400+

@Nickstarr this is just i use for farming 400-700 floor. i only use my set w/droprate GF and luck on floor 200