Questions about some things (edited)

1. Epic talent/affix Wizardry and Legend affix Elemental Critical work the same, correct?

2. With regards to fighting Epic, Legend and Mythic bosses, do they have elemental critical resistance? I’ve noticed that I can only freeze them once, for 3 seconds, and the freeze effect won’t trigger again, ever. I’ve just spent like 15 mins fighting a Mythic boss from achievement, and they only got frozen once during the very first hit of my twister. Might be a bug? I only have wizardry though, not elemental critical.

edit:

1. How does Rage work? I’ve seen some posts stating that it gives maximum crit damage. I’ve used (wasted :frowning: ) Jasper on a warrior chest piece with Rage and equipping a ring with Plague, it only gave me like 20 crit damage… :frowning:

2. What’s the difference between Fester and Sorcery? I read that Sorcery extends the time of elemental criticals, but Fester looks like it does the same too…

3. About the multi-boost IAP, do the buffs given by this purchase multiplicative or additive to your current stats?

1. yes.

2. all monsters have elemental crit resistance. The normal ones just die too fast for you to notice usually.

Thanks Unities :smile:

I’ve update the OP with added questions…

[quote]edit:

1. How does Rage work? I’ve seen some posts stating that it gives maximum crit damage. I’ve used (wasted :frowning: ) Jasper on a warrior chest piece with Rage and equipping a ring with Plague, it only gave me like 20 crit damage… :frowning:

2. What’s the difference between Fester and Sorcery? I read that Sorcery extends the time of elemental criticals, but Fester looks like it does the same too…

3. About the multi-boost IAP, do the buffs given by this purchase stack multiplicatively or additively to your current stats?[/quote]

Thanks! :smiley:

[quote=“Riffmaster”]Thanks Unities :smile:

I’ve update the OP with added questions…

[quote]edit:

3. About the multi-boost IAP, do the buffs given by this purchase stack multiplicatively or additively to your current stats?[/quote]

Thanks! :smiley:[/quote]

i also tried rage. with plague. but my crit damage is still not max having 75k hp and 70k def.
so i just add points to my hp. in heroic skills. to max my crit damage. still i dont know what changes they made to rage…

Do you have Rage (1) or Rage (5)? 5 should cap crit dmg.

Hello… I had Rage (5) and Plagued (5). I tried shuffling some affixes/items/etc… Max I got was around 60 crit damage. With both Plagued and Rage at (5), I had 30k armor.

Put on some +% Total HP and +5000HP affixes and see if it helps. Also spend some Hero Points in Strength