Questions on Warrior build

really appreciate you guys help on the Warrior

1. since he doesn’t mana, does all the mana orbs and mana attributes still useful? why are there still mana attributes in warrior items?
  2. how do you use the hammer and lance? hammer cost a lot of HP and it’s slow and low damage. lance is hard to control, and cost a lot more hp than sword/axe. i got sever lengendary hammer/lance but can’t figure out how to use them.

and a general question: what is DoT and which skills have DoT?

thanks. :geek:

[quote=“sigu”]really appreciate you guys help on the Warrior

1. since he doesn’t mana, does all the mana orbs and mana attributes still useful? why are there still mana attributes in warrior items?
  2. how do you use the hammer and lance? hammer cost a lot of HP and it’s slow and low damage. lance is hard to control, and cost a lot more hp than sword/axe. i got sever lengendary hammer/lance but can’t figure out how to use them.

thanks. :geek:[/quote]

Im new to the game, as in less than a month new, but I started with a Warrior, and I think i know the answers.

Mana is used for attacks just like the Wizard.
I hate lances :frowning:; I recommend the following:
1 Warrior with Arcane Sword, Arcane Horn/Shield
Another one with Fire Axe and Ice Hatchet
A wizard with Poison Sword and Shock Tome/Bracer.

Dont bother with lances; Hammers are a bit slow.

DoT i beleive is damage over time, not definite. Poison, Fire, and Bleed do damage over time.

Hope this help, and srry for bad format - typing this mobilely, i suck at texting.

thanks a lot. I used blood knight equipments, so that’s probabaly why I do not have mana.

to get arcane attributes, do I just add elements to the weapon until it turns out to be arcane?

thanks.

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“sigu”]really appreciate you guys help on the Warrior

thanks. :geek:[/quote]

Im new to the game, as in less than a month new, but I started with a Warrior, and I think i know the answers.

Mana is used for attacks just like the Wizard.
I hate lances :frowning:; I recommend the following:
1 Warrior with Arcane Sword, Arcane Horn/Shield
Another one with Fire Axe and Ice Hatchet
A wizard with Poison Sword and Shock Tome/Bracer.

Dont bother with lances; Hammers are a bit slow.

DoT i beleive is damage over time, not definite. Poison, Fire, and Bleed do damage over time.

Hope this help, and srry for bad format - typing this mobilely, i suck at texting.[/quote]

Once an item has an element, you cannot change it back to arcane (yet).

Lances, you just need to get the hang of; still dont recommend hammers though.

1 Like

thanks again. I have yet to get an arcane weapon. So, add elements can only add fire, poison etc.?

i’m happy with ax now, since no good sword yet. i will give up on lances and hammers then, although I got 3 legend hammers, more than any other weapons.

[quote=“Ircher”]Once an item has an element, you cannot change it back to arcane (yet).

Lances, you just need to get the hang of; still dont recommend hammers though.[/quote]

OK sure, but I use Hammer and hatchet because: Hatchet while I’m clearing floor I use wide range hatchet not Toss and Use Hammer to kill the Cartographer.(Elements: Ice)

this is an old Post, 4 years old, and there have been a lot of changes since then.