Questions

1.Helloo, Just started playing this game a little while ago. I am lvl 35 atm with a warrior whose build is basically whirlwind and shieldwall (I put 70% of my hero pts in power, and 30% in hp so far). Is Whirlwind a viable option for late game dungeons? Also I saw a video where everytime the player used whirlwind torrents would cast automatically. How does that work???

(One thing I like about this game is that it is similar to d2, and I have already got used to all of the controls and most things in the game imo.)

1. The pvp in the game are you always matched up vs an online player? Or could I be facing someone’s character only. The first couple ranked matches felt really easy, so I am guessing I can play vs a “computer”?

2. Any crucial tips or websites I should know about?

3. What are “crystal” and “eternal” rares? How does the system look like, I thought Legends were the highest?

4. I have in my options to only pick up epic+ gear. Should I change this to rare? I was wondering if my hoarder can drop epics from picking up multiple rares, or do hoarders only drop up to rare?
    Thanks!

Hi, I just played too.

1. You are facing someone’s character only. Their way of fighting depends on the AI settings they’ve set up. I think.
  2. You can find good tips here, check pinned post. And also go to DQ wiki.
  3. Eternal Rares are the green ones, they are more powerful than legendary. Crystal are the Light blue stats on items which is I think has the highest potential stat.
  4. Pick up rares and sell it. Once you get ascended and go for the Dealer perk, you can get shitloads of money when selling items. Believe me when you are new, don’t spend much time on looking on items, just rush to floor 180+. NC on hoarders hehe.

I remember my green days too. hoho
I set my difficulty to Very Easy (my equip is too noob that time to farm) just to get to Floor 200.
After, spam farming Floor 200 to get Legend items (eternal or crystal if lucky) then refer to the Build Guides for proper equip build.

I’m still in my green days.

I can 2/3 shot mobs with whirlwind at my difficulty, but if these floors don’t matter maybe I will go to the easiest difficulty or second easiest.
What do you mean “green” days?

For this community … “green days” mean your first days playing the game.

Okay thank you for the answers!
Could you explain to me what/how I get ascended? is this related to hero pts?
few more basic questions if you wouldn’t mind:

1.Wouldn’t picking up rares to sell slow me down I guess?
2. Can hoarders drop items better than rare?
3. What do yo mean by “NC on hoarders”?
4. Could you or someone post a good whirlwind build
5. After floor 200 I am guessing we do maps like in poe and the maps get harder and harder?
Thanks

ahh okay thanks.

1.Wouldn’t picking up rares to sell slow me down I guess?
use pickup radius items. 10 is a decent number for that option (i have 20+ on my farming set so that i get everything as quickly as i can)

1. Can hoarders drop items better than rare?
    i dont know what hoarders are

2. What do yo mean by “NC on hoarders”?
    same

3. Could you or someone post a good whirlwind build
    no idea i’m a rogue user

4. After floor 200 I am guessing we do maps like in poe and the maps get harder and harder?
    enemies get tougher, maps doesn’t get harder but enemies hit harder and have more hp or options. in floors around 700+ they almost insta kill you (well for most players excluding those with high hp pools and stuffs)

1. If you do not want to pick up rares, Hoarder (Pet Imp) can be a good choice. You can choose “Pick up: Legend+” in option. Imp will keep eating non legend equipments on floor and throw out gold, crystal and a chance to throw legend (Chance depend on your luck and number of floor)
  2. You can find some equipments on topic increase DPS
  3. yes, user need hp pool, damage reduction, armor, set affix like plaque, vampric touch, mp/ hp regen. My hireling can have 40M to 62M damage with Whirlwind, Resurrection of hireling cost 10k. I will let hireling to lure enemies