Ranger Talent tree

Why is there no items with this skill? I hope you make a legend set that has this.

I’ve got a couple of +5 ranger affixes, unless you mean something else.

Through crystal enchanting, I bet. Again there are no items that come with this affix. The only equipment with a chance of having this Affix is Vacuus Scirpio.

Well, at least you have legends which have + all talent :smile:

Through crystal enchanting, I bet. Again there are no items that come with this affix. The only equipment with a chance of having this Affix is Vacuus Scirpio.[/quote]

lol, I made what I call a 1.8 set from existing gear. I did this because Steiger has threatened to nerf bows so I didn’t want to waste anything, and haven’t improved them.

The highest crystal I used were some jaspers (which I seem to get a lot of with the feat) to change a crystal hat I found, a ring that had something on it I wanted and on a set of armor to get rage. They had existing talent bonuses and then I added mythstones to max them out. After that it was just a couple of talent crystals and some epic fixing. I was even going to make a thread about it but people are sensitive about 1.8 complaints.

I’ve seen it on other legend items I have sold, again, unless we are talking about two different things.

EDIT: I thought about it and I guess you can say I used some of my pre 1.8 mythstones to get to 40, so I can’t call it pre 1.8 but I haven’t converted one mythstone since 1.8 came out so I don’t know how that’s going in terms of getting the highest stone. The +5 all ranger stuff happened afterward though.

You changed items from other classes… Case in point you used crystals. You can look at the Lengendex and see for yourself that there are no Ranger Affix items (except if you get lucky with Vacuus Scipio). This is an issue to me because of Eternals. You cannot use Crystals on them.

Also Bow Rogues deserve a nerf. A naked Rogue should not be able to oneshot the map.

Btw that is a lot of high level mythstones!

I’ve seen it on several red pieces I found and sold, as well as all assassin. I can’t fathom why you haven’t found them as you seem to play at a higher rate than I do.

Lol, some of us need more help than others.

[quote=“bradoplata”][quote]

Also Bow Rogues deserve a nerf. A naked Rogue should not be able to oneshot the map.

[/quote]

Lol, some of us need more help than others.[/quote]

1.6 bows are not that strong so juat a very few rogues use them. 1.7 boost them having the incremental damage of piercing attack…
Now a nerf?! :confused:

You are probably remembering wrong. Again no item has it except Vacuus Scipio at a chance. If you do see it again, please take a screen shot. I would love to add another Eternal to my Wanted list because Vacuus Scipio sucks. Proc Twister is great on a bow but Proc Torrent is useless and just a waste of Affix.

I don’t play as often as you might think. I just notice things more. After 3 weeks of playing, I am finally on Floor 500 of Normal and I have no where near the gears you do.

[quote=“bradoplata”][quote]

[/quote]

Lol, some of us need more help than others.[/quote]

I hope he nerfs the Wizard’s skill Pierce too as it has the exact same effect, just a bit harder to use. But if Living Force works on it, then it is just as easy. I am lvling a Wiz to try it out.

Only one I still have. Not ranger but still a rogue talent.

This thread is specifically about the Ranger Talent tree. There are plenty of equipment with Assasin tree.

Looks like you’re right. I must have jaspered the third piece and forgot about it.

Saddly, :frowning:. I want an Eternal with it but my only option is Vacuus Scipio which sucks as a weapon.

I get a lot of jasperss when I convert. Have you tried it on other gear?

I don’t want to make an Item with it. I want the affix in an Eternal Item. I want to be able to get +10 Ranger Talents on a single item!

I don’t want to make an Item with it. I want the affix in an Eternal Item. I want to be able to get +10 Ranger Talents on a single item![/quote]

You’re mad, mad I say!

I did find an eternal bow I use.

I don’t want to make an Item with it. I want the affix in an Eternal Item. I want to be able to get +10 Ranger Talents on a single item![/quote]

You’re mad, mad I say!

I did find an eternal bow I use.[/quote]

I am a guy that spends all my Gold on Merchant equipments and Pets. I am very excentric. XD