Rare and No plan to sell, Convert or Salvage. NO! i just keep it as Collection. with FREE Farming Build

here it goes.

:wink:

My Farming Build.

you can use Immortal Lance/Wand and Gemmed Crown with high DPS.

this build can go up to floor 2500k and up. much better for packsize maps. walk around and spam storm on mobs. enemies dies quickly.

Hireling

Sometimes i’ve got Eternal with Cyan Affix? with my hireling? :scream:

thats all folks. comments and suggestions are welcome. :joy:

6 Likes

Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a very nice collection and you are having a great time playing the game!! Well done @kiane_zaine

2 Likes

thank you @Mr_Scooty im reaching 1.8 billion of Gold and 48.2k of Dust. pushing forward. :+1:

4 Likes

That is amazing :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::gem::gem::gem::gem::gem:

2 Likes

found this in an eternal chest today.

1 Like

I was collecting stuff, but was running out of room, then when Patch 3.0 came out with Dust to get Legend & Eternal items, the Codex became my own personal storage for all the items I have collected. it just doesn’t hold the stuff I crafted, but now I have room for those items I have crafted.

2 Likes

@dickwad and @Golem we need premium stash for these precious items. :sadparrot:

1 Like

@dickwad and @Golem started to collect arena rewards again. :moneybag:

and some Vacuus Items… :smile:

2 Likes

when I see that many reward chests, it makes me want to cry. I want my PVP Characters to grow up and win a lot of Chests!

1 Like

@kiane_zaine you need to craft that eternal fabled blade :hushed:

2 Likes

@dickwad. yeah, im still thinking which Mythic is best for that Fabled Blade.

@kiane_zaine once you unlock eternal fabled it only costs 322 dust to get another from codex if i remember correctly. Just experiment . Your epic stats are totally random :sob:

1 Like

I only wish this had been element damage rather than weapon.

@dickwad but it would sure give ED a big damage boost for your Eternal Fabled Staff.

1 Like