Rate and help me with this build

e1 e2 e3 e4 e5 e6
Im Actually addicted to proc so ye waahahaha

2 Likes

Im addicted to proc too lol but can you tell me what is the build purpose. It can be farming, floor climbing, PvP or ascension build and also you need to have the set affix which is the green one on each set to become more powerful.

3 Likes

Where is all sets?

2 Likes

its for all purpose lmao cuz i have explosion then i have alot of proc whah

1 Like

um didnt u see the pic that i send

I have sent a high quality picture of my build

Ignore Resist makes Weaken useless.

as mentioned above, you could use +2 to +4 all Sets. this will make your Set (Green) affixes more powerful (8 is max).

Timewarp Proc isn’t really needed, as it is only increasing the damage of the Throw Sword Proc, and I think Boomerang & maybe Whirling Blades.

also, +1 to +10 All Skills. this will boost the damage and special abilities of all Procs and Skills being used on your Build by +1 for each +1 all Skills.

put an Epic (Orange) +100% Weapon Damage on your Chakram. this will increase the damage of your MH Skill and all Proc Skills that do damage.

putting some Stat Points into Power will also increase your damage, especially if you put in the +100% WD.

you might not be able to make all of these changes, but the help written like this will help the most.

1 Like

yoooo thx bro for the suggestion i will do that anytime soon

the time warp actually help me in arenas soooo

I’d suggest using Set affixes like Mayhem or Maelstrom with lots of Procs. Just one of the ideas.
50% Mythology Affix for increasing CosmicOrb Damage as an option, Push the Limit, Glasscannon, Barbarian. Also Crit Damage to compliment Deadly Strike.

200% WD on Chakram. I know @Golem suggested 100% weapon damage with an Epic Affix but there are some legends with 200% WD to Incorporate.
Most of these Procs can be re-implemented back with Ruby.

1 Like

thanks @CuzegSpiked !

I guess if @xchan didn’t have the Crystals to put a lot of Proc’s on his Chakram, then he had to find one that did that didn’t have the Legend +200% WD, which is why I suggested the Epic +100% WD. an easier fix for more damage. later, when he has a Farm Build to get the Ruby’s for the Proc’s, then he can get a Chakram with Legend WD% for even more damage than the Epic WD%.

I have been wondering recently about using the Legend Mythology +50% to improve the damage of Mythic Weapon Skills. and it would be great on a Wizard Celestial Staff Build I just started thinking of yesterday. I think if you could get an Eternal Mythical Head with Mythic Affix and Epic Affixes you want, it might be worth it for a Legend Mythology +100%.

2 Likes