Registration In-Game

Hi guys, i have tried numerous times trying to register my account online at DQ but have stumbled upon an issue.I can’t write down my email since pressing on all caps off does not change the letters and now the email i registered with is written down in all caps.How can i register my character in game if the game does not even let me put my email correctly in lower case.Any solution guys.Thanks

By the way admins i tried a couple of times registering with this email on the game server <-email removed> game only lets me write down my email and password in ALL CAPS. Hope you guys can get a fix on this.I even tried to check my email a number of times and i have’nt received a confirmation e-mail, too think that the game can only make write down email address in capital letters.i can send a screen cap if you need further info.

Caps don’t matter in email :smile:

If you’re not receiving the confirmation email, it’s likely in your Spam/Junk folder. If you still can’t find it after checking, we can try manually sending you an email.

Hi steigerbox, i did try and check my email. And found none boss,im actually liking the game so much.I do hope to get a direct email from you so i can register and play right away. This will be the e-mail ill use for playing <-email removed> Hope) to hear from you boss.Thanks

Sent you a Private Message Romeo, please check :smile:

Hi,
I’ve been trying to register my account for a few days now without receiving an email. I love the game and would like to play a character past lol 30 without fear of losing my progress. I just lost my mage with over 100k gold that i earned just today. Please help me because i want to go further than floor 20 something!!

yes here email for me too please register me shinybox <-email removed>

Same problem, opened a new thread about it. Email is <-email removed>

Sent!

[quote=“Demonius”]Hi,
I’ve been trying to register my account for a few days now without receiving an email. I love the game and would like to play a character past lol 30 without fear of losing my progress. I just lost my mage with over 100k gold that i earned just today. Please help me because i want to go further than floor 20 something!![/quote]

Hey Demonius, please contact me via PM or us at support@shinyboxgames.com w/ your email address and we’ll gladly send you another link.

Me too can’t get email confirmation!! <-email removed>

Hey! Personal information removed.
Please contact our support. I am sure, they will help you: support@shinyboxgames.com

I don’t receive confirmation email in my Gmail account how can i login may dq