[Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

He using a tool that can change the number of any item…the floating tool.look his damage …
His gold is multi trillion …can you detect gold of any account when we save to cloud

But i dont know his id bacause he post that in fb group

All marked, thank you!

He’s been flagged already :smile:

1 Like

Cheaters:

<br)

Eternal frozen fate.? If it a bug it should be fable blade (sword, staff and chakram) a bow with warrior item name obviously hack.

P/s: this guy has been reported by max. And I think that old one banned already since this one arena ID have “_” mean he create new account. Cheat can’t be stopped lol.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

Can You Please Check if This Account Spend Money to Afford That Vanity

Can You Please Check if This Account is Legit or Not

Modified eternals. Please ban.

Reason: OH eternal vengeance, it is warrior shield name. Bugged name only happen to eternal fable blade, unreal hood and non eternal item if removing all affix.

Reason: a all his equipped item (eternal) modded,

reason: for rogue munity is gun, I think all his eternal are nodded too,

This one I’m not sure, looked at his equipment, it crafted build and since he in eternal I can’t see his affix value, but having both high HP and have high power value is something that need to check, just compare my HP and my power with his,

is this points legit in eternal league??? please make a move about this.

What is this?? can you explain this lot of cheaters in pvp ranking make a move about this

He isnt even trying to be clever lol. I just want to say when I clicked view profile it froze on hes profile this has happened twice, if its glitching out on me I dont want to get him in trouble but posting just to be sure :smile:

1 Like

clearly edited equip.

Clearly edited equip

Edited eternal

Also hacked item

Kindly Check This Account. Thank You.

Is he legit? Pretty high hp and power
And is this possible? Having all eternal equipments and have that high hp and power in arena?

Obvious hacker so obvious. Reason: Crystal affixes on eternals and possibly affixes changed as well. Also mythical affix on eternal item which is called ember glow and as far as I know, emberglow is an orb. Also ritual beads helmet and I am pretty sure ritual beads is amulet. Changed set affixes especially on pet. I think hes a obvious hacker.

1 Like

All hacked eternals. Broke my 9 win streak. Please ban asap.

Reason: Hacked Eternal Set

what is this vanity? poison aura how to get that?