[Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

this guy’s pets are unbelievable!I don’t think they were got innocently.Cheater should be banned!

They have been at least I assume so cause they aren’t actually in eternal devision 1

modified eternal gear

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

edited eternal items

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

Please ban this cheater! Ban his IP address!

not nessecary a cheated in pet but at the same time they are worth a check too make sure nothing shady’s going on here (also loving the fact that they’re a clone of me except using fire :yum:)

2 Likes

boy there sure seem too be alot of literally perfect eternal pets and perfectly rolled other eternal gear up here at the top of eternal div 1 (again not nessecary cheating but absolutely worth a checkeroony)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

1 Like

Legit, if the weapon does not look suspicious, that is :smiley:

1 Like

Can u add epic affix after the mythical skill appear to an eternal?

Maybe i was wrong

1 Like

Yes, for eternals that come with four sockets, you can make a mythic then add epics into the now-empty spaces.

1 Like

Top10 dv1

Modified eternal skull and bones. If I remember its buccaneer not a frozen set. Pls check this account thanks

1. Futurecop is on the banned league, which means that you are.

2. This is why:

2 Likes

Demonic Aura in just 931 wins in arena.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have a pic, but Coven’s warrior has 90% damage reflect on all his gear except 1 that was 86% reflect damage. I also thought it odd that he didn’t have a pet.