[Reports Only] Report Cheaters & Hackers

edited eternal items

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

Please ban this cheater! Ban his IP address!

not nessecary a cheated in pet but at the same time they are worth a check too make sure nothing shady’s going on here (also loving the fact that they’re a clone of me except using fire :yum:)

2 Likes

boy there sure seem too be alot of literally perfect eternal pets and perfectly rolled other eternal gear up here at the top of eternal div 1 (again not nessecary cheating but absolutely worth a checkeroony)

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion

1 Like

Legit, if the weapon does not look suspicious, that is :smiley:

1 Like

Can u add epic affix after the mythical skill appear to an eternal?

Maybe i was wrong

1 Like

Yes, for eternals that come with four sockets, you can make a mythic then add epics into the now-empty spaces.

1 Like

Top10 dv1

Modified eternal skull and bones. If I remember its buccaneer not a frozen set. Pls check this account thanks

1. Futurecop is on the banned league, which means that you are.

2. This is why:

2 Likes

Demonic Aura in just 931 wins in arena.

1 Like

Sorry I don’t have a pic, but Coven’s warrior has 90% damage reflect on all his gear except 1 that was 86% reflect damage. I also thought it odd that he didn’t have a pet.

Please be civil. :wink:

1 Like

Tbhgj got ban, but his back with his new account TBNO1

Found another one
Reason: All Eternal Items Equipped on all heroes are MODIFIED, as you can see on one of it. (Can only upload one shot due to new user…) Ban Hammer of Justice is needed👍

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Finding Cheaters & Hackers Discussion