[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

I will check your account today and respond to you directly.

This thread is for reporting, please keep your comments limited to the discussion thread created for this purpose.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

reviewed

ArenaID: ADSON
Reason: modified ALL eternal items, pet and trophy

1 Like

removed

2 Likes

I massacred a player the other day who had crystal affixes on an eternal item. Cheating got them nowhere against my wizards :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can add another 2 cheaters slain to that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When I played diablos I always used cheap gear and wiped out opponents with expensive items. Often they would ask to see my items and be bewildered by what they saw. They didn’t understand that the cheap items are not necessarily crap. Look at the stats and not the price. Cheaters make the same mistake

1 Like

ArenaID: ZepphelinNixx
Reason: modified ALL eternal items

2 Likes

Removed

2 Likes

ArenaID: SilentCoffin
Toon: Warrior/Setsuna
Reason: modified eternal item

removed

1 Like

This is purely pet generated … and probably this account is dummy account mind if you can check thanks btw i was on the group for spying purposes spying to their lair and i see one claiming that he manage to make this account at ease thanks

Preformatted text

Stats in PVP tells how people grind chest and for this i conclude that this mushroom player need to be banned

Peopel are dying to get this kind of trophies as perfect as it can be thanks and more powers

removed