[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Dont worry he will he might put it one and laminated it and post it just to convince you

1 Like

It is on the basis of mathematical possibility. Nothing personal, not a belief, it is a 99.9999% safe fact. As I said, if there exists proof that he farmed 100 times longer than I did I will change my mind.

2 Likes

Yup. Second that on agreement! Maths is the best for that reason and science. No need to believe in anything as the thing that’s here is directly proven , though you can discuss theories and ideas.

bizzaro im helping…bizarrrro (if you’re looking for me you can check under the sea)

reviewed

2 Likes

Interesting topic, I didnt know Elements which is by far the most common eternal pet if you were to get one is now considered a cheater’s go to pet. Especially with those crappy affixes. Terrible choice if he was cheating? But ill leave this one to the devs.

1 Like

If you knew the char you’d know why he chose those affixes on Spark. And I’m not saying it was a smart decission :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Yeah. It doesn’t work like All Resist affix. The chance of the spell being cast for free but as different element isn’t that high with elements either. Should have chose orb with elements and discordance rogue. I’m not saying it’s worth it but elements on a Battlemage character I don’t see it too good.

5th time I meet hacker this day . Please Fix .

ill report all of ign ill face on arena with eternal pets! mathematical basis right? lel

Lol. This is kinda funny. Reported just because of a crappy Eternal Pet? @Midlumer then why won’t you ask @Eater bout his perfect Eternal Fauna? Just because you don’t believe on luck doesn’t mean you will brag with your genius basis mathematical calculations. That pet is too far from perfection as you can see. Luckilly, he made a good build out of it. So what are you crying about? and also [quote=“Midlumer, post:620, topic:9703”]
Because I’ve never seen people from Allstar cheat?
[/quote] if you’re doubting our legitness then free to report. We’re all willing to cooperate to hand all our members IGN’s list to the Developers to be checked. There are no cheaters in AS. They are burned to stake! ERASE is legitimate. As you can see, he got banned a few months ago and got restored back to the normal League because he’s proven to be legit. And now, you want to send him to the banned league again? that’s ridiculous.

@f00kee Yeah your right if i were cheating why would i choose that crap affix , even a birdbrain will aggree that affix is crap for pvp. Ive been using that pet of mine since the last patch. @CuzegSpiked why im using element set on my build becoz its good on my build (not tanky). I use only charge and scalp, charge for fast manuvers/escaping, scalp serves two purpose offense & defense. In all oh special skill scalp has the fastest reduced cooldown and by using Eternal Hatchet Vengeance (all affix are usefull) with the combination of that eternal pet (element) and planning to put clearcast in the future what do we got alot of scalp flying around. My build is not tanky i just wait for my prey i dont attack just lure them on that scalp or leave scalp fot those spammers. I know you got the idea now why element on my build.

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked my mistake its Eternal Hatchet Vibroedge (Living Force)

1 Like

This is very funny telling erase eternal pet is cheat. :joy: and saying that it fits too perfectly with those affixes. :joy: . @Midlumer man if you say erase pet is cheat then tell me something about the pet of @Eater as @TYRON said. Waiting for your reply @Midlumer

Edited item!

How? That item looks legit . The skulldraga you can get instead of torrent from eternal divination due to Jasper crystal to one class such as warrior and back to wizard. Although he should have not jaspered that eternal divination at all imo.

sigh

Take a read here:

The probability for that pet is around 1 out of 80,000,000 legend pets. Nuff said.

Just because I reported someone doesn’t mean I don’t know about other cheaters which have been banned before and unfortunately got back into the arena. And most likely still cheat.

All I said is that there are Allstar members that cheat. Not that all cheat… I actually think/hope that most are legit :slight_smile:.

Since you obviously haven’t heard anything about probability theory and also haven’t been pet hunting a lot: Read my link from above. Understand it. Then come back with arguments please :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Man people being aggressive against you. That sucks. People just need to calm down and call it a day because it isn’t the end of the world if Midlumer is right and they got it wrong.

1 Like

this has already been flagged.

Because of the sheer lack of probability of a perfect pet ever dropping they should always be reported even if they turn out to be legit please cease harassing Midlumer or anyone else who reports a perfect affixed eternal pet they are taking the correct course of action :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Separate Hackzors…

Arena ID: PHONGGGG
Reason: modded eternal pet

Arena ID: SHAAAAAL
Reason: modded eternal trophy? (Not sure)

It’s like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain…!