2 Likes

Got quite a few today…

1 Like

reviewed

1 Like

Battling all day long~

reveiwed

reviewed

is this possible? I got also 20 skulldraga in my amulet but its read only 4 . just asking .

Hahaha!!! A noob editor/cheater!!! No need to review, Removed!!! Bobo mag edit…

@ZARAKI +3 or 4 for legend, Eternal would double that in the Arena.

reviewed

Like wat i said my amulet is also skulldraga20 in pve but in battle arena read only 4 . so let dq review his account nothing wrong for review man.

ok, I did read that part, but ended up focusing on the + part of your post instead. no problems with the reviewing, just thought I had an answer, but it was for the wrong question. :smile:

1 Like

That is definitely hack tool, many eternal stats are very hard to perfect - 2080 shock dmg, 2080 hp, +20 skill.etc let alone having a perfect obi crystal stat.

There’s only a few eternal items that can get perfect roll stats.

Anyhow, here’s more examples.

Not too sure about this one since it’s not eternal items, but please review just in case.

First post and posting from phone, so not sure how this will work.

Possible cheat?

Name: KUROSAN

Modified Eternal item:

That drop is possible. You can check the in-game codex, then go to legendex to look at Wizard, Warrior and Rogue gears. You can also look at the eternal legend tab at the bottom. :+1:

The cyan colored affix is one that can be dropped with eternal. There are two other affixes that can be cyan on that gear → crit chance and deadly strike. The Dev will review this account anyway. Check link below for a little more on the legendex, dust etc.

1 Like

OK. Thanks. Just getting back into the game after a couple of years or so away.

I certainly do apologize to KUROSAN if I have wrongly accused him.

all reviewed

What will happen to the account that being reviewed and being removed?