[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

IGN: ZHEERO

Angelic Set and Eternal Apex of Epiphany is unobtainable combination.

TYVM.

Nuique my weak barrage vs this pull burst barrage of IGN: ZHEEROO take a look at this.

2 Likes

Modified item edited.

2 Likes

Removed

IGNs: FERAPHILLIA; VL_RIZKYSYKES

Another hacked version of revealed build:

plus what are the odds of this perfect combination?:

TYVM

Oh hello

Modified deadly sins.

2 Likes

And there’s no set affix on the eternal pet !

removed

2 Likes

Cant even beat me while cheating… hahaha

2 Likes

This looks legit on its face.

However, this is quite strange for someone who can’t even get his pvp elements uniform.

(my sincerest apologies if you are legit.)

2 Likes

removed (and no…they were not legit)

3 Likes

Thanks for the patience @tdaniel!
EverlastingThriftyGenet-max-1mb

IGN: FERAPHILLIA
Reason: Bleed Chance on Ignis, among others.

removed

I’ve always wondered that while we can see cheaters because of the eternal stuff they use but surely smart hackers must be putting stats on legend and mythic stuff that is impossible but undetectable because we cannot see their gear. Does that make sense or am I just mad :crazy_face:

1 Like

IGN: CHIVAS_PHUNG.
Reason: Hacks everywhere.

TYVM.

1 Like

@tdaniel.

I’ll just report and report suspects. They are getting really good at going under the radar. There has been an influx of them since the last series of build reveals.

IGN: KHIME

1 Like

Removed

I don’t see why the Eternal Divination Neck equipment is illegal in KHIME. Is because a perfect all resist? Since it is hard to obtain but not impossible.
I don’t like Hackers, but in the same way i wouldn’t like that people get trow to a banned league for having a perfect roll in an Eternal Piece.
Ps: I hope that in DQ2 the system detect illegal alterations in equipment and autoban the player, that would be better for all, the base of legal game players and the game itself.

2 Likes

I only report the impossible. I don’t report exceptionally fortunate drops like I would not report people for winning the lottery or for being struck by lightning.

In some cases its not the equipment that is an issue at all.

Nice avatar btw!

2 Likes