Resource System

I do know that you can only use 1 mythic resource system (fury, bloodmagic). And my question is, do Blood Magic( the Set one, not mythic) and Fury at the same time??

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t work. The Blood Magic set is a resource system. Only one works at a time.

2 Likes

I actually tried BM Set and some other Mythic Resource… didn’t work :crying_cat_face: .

if you Search :mag: the Patch Notes on the subject, MB Set & Mythic used to work differently, and then were changed to work the same while they are both considered Resources.

I actually made a request to the Dev’s to make BM Set work with 3 of the Mythic Resources.

2 Likes

It would have been pretty convenient to have 7 Mythics, but I guess it’s just too powerful. Thanks for responding!

1 Like

from what I know, BM as it is now, Set or Mythic, is more powerful than it was originally. doing 200% of missing HP% in damage is pretty huge. especially when used with Masochism Set, which keeps your HP around 50% most of the time, so you are getting +85% to +115% damage most of the time.

2 Likes

IT won’t work i tried it.before

Bloodmagic (mythic)+druidic bonus :+1:
Dont using vampiric/aetherealdrain set