Rogue hireling pvm build "rocket launcher"

wait 3 month more u will amaze how easy for u to create build, i ean setup and counting too.

I hope so

Hi guys. I finally got lucky today only 1topaz and it appears 50%ā€¦ I keep hunting for elixer to make my momentum (5)

dont worry it wont take long time. just wonder where ur elixer that dev give lol. u should have 3 by now. or u salvage it for mult attack/extra attack. lol

different case on me. 2 chest were bugged from haste-elixer missing 2 for each them lol. but i didt mind tho they help slot in 1 elixer. still appreciate it even i lose alot high tier MS. its free gift anyway. i dont have that if they not give anyway. lol

1 Like

Oh if i found elixer ill put it on my amulet and ring. So its 2(+2 sets).
What is 2+ all talents for? I have it on my head.

talent is build depending tho. ahh u just remind me about that. u see on your equipped leather, cap, ring and necklace there is talent write in it, for example your cap have rebound. that rebound only for gun. i suggest u to change it. if u have citrine stone (1 below topaz) u can try to change it. its give 2 random talent out of 6 of that piece. as of now i suggest u to make

Leather: Fletcher
Cap: relentless
ring: propulsion
Necklace: ambush

as u see if your item is lvl 100. that talent on item is 20. by with +2 all talent. mean all your equipped item talent increase by 2. u can check your talent in stat page (button no 3.) u can check what your talent detail and its description.

1 Like

Wow nice explanation. Thats was what I needā€¦so i really need to kept that +2 all talentā€¦

Noted for ur talent on my items. Ima do that.

+2 all talent not soo good. if u have elixer u can slot it in leathet & cap for each +5 all talent. but currently u need elixer for ring and necklace. (+2 set number) so i suggest u just remove that +2 all talent for something usefull like +5000ED

1 Like

Ahh isee. I need more mythstonesā€¦ Btw its already 12am hereā€¦ I really need to go to sleep. Coz i need to work around 8amā€¦so weā€™ll talk again tom?. Can we?.

Btw i appreciated all the help u given to meā€¦ Thank you ariff.

1 Like

ofcoz lol. and i know it now 12am. we not that far lol.

1 Like

Alright. Later again.
Good night. Dont let the bed bugs bite. Take care ariff.

1 Like

Brutal mythic is another optional tooā€¦ u can add living force if u like coz u use rockblastā€¦ u can add nova mythic on offhand for greater damageā€¦ but it depends on uā€¦ :slight_smile:

what is the difference between IGNORE RESIST and EFFECTIVE?

Effective change your element to monster usuall weaknes that in theory you do 25% more damage. But monsters can come with element immune affix and by that they are immune to their usual weakness. Ignore resist as name suggest ignore ane resist (immune to elements too) monsters may have.

2 Likes

so Effective is better than Ignore Resist?

If you donā€™t fight monsters with resists, yes.

ohh, okā€¦ can i put effective and ignore resist together? sorry too many questionsā€¦

Yes, they work together :slight_smile:

True but itā€™s not that worth it because it takes up valuable mythic slot which could easily be used for resource mythic but itā€™s up to you. Ignore resist is bae lol if you lazy to change affix on map. Anyway I heard from somewhere that they donā€™t work with each other because ignore resist takes over but now I donā€™t know.