Rogue Update

Question for developers: When the update for the Rogue comes out, will we players be able to use both hire slots and have a full party of three or still be limited to two members per party? Please allow players to have access to hiring both slots so that we may be able to have one of each class in our parties! I took immediate liking to this game and purchased the $10.00 special offer about 30 minutes into playing the game to support ShinyBox and this gem of a game. Everything is really fun and balanced and the content and updates are great and I’d really like to be able to play with a full party of three, mainly due to the fact that having the option to use one of each class in a party would open up new strategies and gameplay i.e. a tank warrior, defensive mage and dps rogue or dps warrior, aoe status effect mage and trap rogue. Something along that line. As of right now there are numerous builds and options one can choose for a party of two and I think having the option for a three member party would keep things even more fresh and fun, and of course everyone would like to see all three classes utilized cohesively. And it lets supporters of ShinyBox, who have purchased those slots, enjoy the game even further, like myself! :smiley:

Thanks!!

+1 xD

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI G610-U15 mediante Tapatalk

It’s a great idea and we definitely appreciate you support :smile:

What would keep us from implementing a third hire this patch will be the time to implement ( could add a couple weeks or more to development time ), and device performance w/ 3 player characters on screen.

I do think it would be fun to play, but it will probably have to come after Rogue is finished. I’m sure players are anxious to try out the Rogue, and our goal right now is to make her available as soon as we can.

[quote=“SteigerBox”]It’s a great idea and we definitely appreciate you support :smile:

What would keep us from implementing a third hire this patch will be the time to implement ( could add a couple weeks or more to development time ), and device performance w/ 3 player characters on screen.

I do think it would be fun to play, but it will probably have to come after Rogue is finished. I’m sure players are anxious to try out the Rogue, and our goal right now is to make her available as soon as we can.[/quote]

Thanks for your reassuring reply. I understand and am really anxious to try out the Rogue as well! :smiley: Thanks for all your hard work!