Rogues Unite: Periphery

who cares about the three chakram bug – i hope it gets fixed; i only care that i get chakrams back in a quick manner.

[quote=“utakpulvoron”][quote=“Ircher”]wow, never knew this - i always use chakrams/vial…

also, 45% attk spd with ckakams is far from neccessary – 20% is more than sufficient, provided you have some celebrity (otherwise 30% is enough)[/quote]

20% atk speed bonus wont provide enough attack speed to throw out 3 chakrams. I just tried, +40% atkspeed produces 3 chakrams, +30% doesnt seem to produce extra chakrams anymore. Id drop attack speed bonus if it werent for the 3 chakrams bug(?).[/quote]
I was able to do this on a new rogue no attack speed whatsoever I have a screenshot also just don’t know how to upload it

Periphery has been nerfed. Its now at 7.5% chance per level from 12.5%. Harsh maaaaaaan. :cry: any chance we can bump it to 10%? I can really feel the difference.

I hear ya fellow Periphery brethren :frowning: its noticeable, but 37.5% at level 5 its still an awesome set skill. A fraction over 1 in 3 chances for it to proc is still damn good.

I hear ya fellow Periphery brethren :frowning: its noticeable, but 37.5% at level 5 its still an awesome set skill. A fraction over 1 in 3 chances for it to proc is still damn good.[/quote]
Yeah but 50% wouldve been awesome-er! Oh well 37.5% still provides better game play than using ricochet or other rogue skills. So what kind of damage are you dealing with you chakrams JesteR?

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“utakpulvoron”]
Oh so it was a bug? Lovely bug if you ask me, glad you wont “fix” it! Isnt the cap of set affixes at 5 now, so max we can attain is 62.5%? [/quote]
Set cap should be 8, so it was 100% max.

Haven’t seen this issue before, will try to reproduce

Extra Attack chance doesn’t work the same on Chakram as it does on other skills. Extra Attack chance just straight up boosts the damage of Chakram.[/quote]

does multi attack also straight up boosts the damage of Chakram ?

thx

[quote=“saikm”]

thx[/quote]

Yup!

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“saikm”]

thx[/quote]

Yup![/quote]

can you give the specifics on how much damage it would give? :smile:

still in doubt about exchanging a couple of my deadly strike and garnet with those 2 multi attack socket though :I

Can living force increase damage of.chakram return?

yes it does, in addition… it also adds more damage to your periphery…
a MUST for your chakram build :laughing:

Ok thanks,