Scooty Gift: Black Magic Orb Build Release

@NUIQUE always granted Homie.

Okay I’ll look for my perseverance axe. Now where did I put it?

@kiane_zaine, I’ll let you play with my warrior for another day. For now I leave orb craft for immortal users to play with.

1 Like

you came in like a wcrecking meatball woah,

1 Like

:rofl:
So did you.

1 Like

oh thats me …

2 Likes

@olkyora your name on the arena is JHIRATINA?

4 Likes

Nuique round13 when steal i win.

6 Likes

shockingly good screen shots! those Demonic Eyes really bring out the Darkness of the Build.

2 Likes

Look you’re top two place Mr_Hercules.

4 Likes

Outstanding @Mr_Hercules Now push to the top. When you get within ~200 MMR of NUIQUE, you will begin taking large chunks of MMR from them. The loop you play in PvP will become predictable as you move closer to the top spot, you will start facing the same players every 6 player rotation (although one or two of those positions may rotate every 3 or 4 loops).

I am still hopeful @Golem and @dickwad will move to top podium positions.

7 Likes

Great Job @Mr_Hercules !
Now listen to this while you are beating my wizard:

Edit: @dickwad you are close. I hope you come over to div1 within zis week.

3 Likes

yep

Thanks @Mr_Scooty and @NUIQUE . No pressure for us then @Golem :thinking::joy: In my division I have a few nemesis @CuzegSpiked and @ZOMBOY and @Bizarro_Stormy .If I can bypass them then all the better.

4 Likes

its hard to climb at the top too much struggle and hardship it takes too many round to win my highest draw is about 46 times and then i got defeated for those on the higher place i salute you guys

2 Likes

Everyone starts at somewhere. You can do it :muscle:

3 Likes

Thankyou to @NUIQUE @HawkEye and @Mr_Scooty :blush: i hope na sana mas lumakas pa AI set ko sa arena.

5 Likes

I have been letting some PVP Build ideas percolate in my :brain:. I also want to try out some ideas in Campaign before getting them dirty in the Battle Arena. I want to do a little of everything, but that isn’t a good way to get to first place.

1 Like

Funnily enough I was in the pub with my family today. My nephew who is now eight years old and a great game player was bored. So I let him play 1v1 eternal League with badwolf. I didn’t care about loosing rankings. So he played hammering away at the controls. At times his popped open wide and he said “Woah!” . He got frustrated by the difficulty and told me it was hard and gave up. I checked the damage and looked at my rankings. 1v1 eternal division 4 . No damage done :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The scariest arena toon I have ever witnessed in the arena is one of mine called Strawberry Fields. I cannot play her as the main because she’s too wild. But in 2v2 as an hireling she’s one scary toon . If I could max block and dodge without great sacrifice then she would be my masterpiece.

1 Like