Scooty Gift: Black Magic Orb Build Release

haha, in the Thrawn Triligy for Star Wars, there were a few Clones whose names were changed a little from the original they were cloned from. the Clone of Luke Skywalker went by Luuke.

Blaack Magiic and AAswang/Aswaang.

5 Likes

I thought this build was a pve build, until I saw element dmg, is it possible change into a pve build? since element dmg is the weakness in dps

haha, Element DMG can be important to DPS.

a level 100 Gauntlet has BWD of 8420 DMG, or 6240 - 10,400 DMG range. with +25% Item Quality & the 5 Points you start with Power Stat (75 DMG each), the Default shows 11.9k DMG.

with 103 Power, Default is 19.9k. (this is what is shown on my Stat Page. just using calculator based on DPS Formula for the rest.)
with +200% WD is 59.7k.
with +5000 WD is 64.7k.
with +500% ED is 388.2k.
with +5000 ED is 393.2k. this is final DMG per Hit before any other modifiers.
with 1.5 APS is 589.8k DPS. (1.5 is Gauntlets base APS).
with +35,000 ED instead, you get 423.2k. this is also the final DMG per Hit before any other modifiers.
with 1.5 APS is 634.8 DPS.

if I dropped the ED%, the DPS would drop like a rock in the ocean. if I dropped the ED+, the DPS goes down a little. if your MH Primary Skill is doing most of the DMG, Attack Sped would increase your DPS. for MH Special, and OH Primary & Special, you would need Cool Down to increase the DPS.

for PVE, just find as many items that can fit into your Build with Legend +100% ED. 100% ED is better in PVE while +5000 ED is better in PVP.

you could take off Perseverance & Stun Resist, and maybe one or both Intelligence. if you are going to go with Mana Shield to make use of all the All Resist, change your Chest & Head Talents to Barrier and Infusion. Infusion 20 would give your Mana Shield a little over 500k All Resist, Infusion 40 would give your Mana Shield about 862k All Resist. change Scoundrel Set to Permafrost Set, because you need 2 item/pet with it to activate the Permafrost Bonus.

other than that, up to you what to add or change.

hope this helps.

Edit: I realized that some players would use 5-7 +5000 ED, so I decided to show how it looked with seven +5k ED+. the extra 35k ED+ is still less DMG than you would have gotten with just one +100% ED. on the weaker Weapons, it might take 2 to 4 ED% to do more DMG than 5 to 7 ED+.

2 Likes

MP Absord and Alchemy are obsolete as of Version 3.1.0