Screen freezes on floor 85, help pls

As the title says, my screen freezes when i defeat limorex, have tried several times but when limorex dies the screen freezes. I have tried using a different enemy power but this still causes the screen to freeze. I hope that someone can come up with a fix for me. I play on my samsung galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Ok. Thanks for the post! Are you using stock samsung software or do you have a special o’s version on your phone? Also, I can fix your level progress so you can move past the Limorex fight as well while we work on a fix.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick response! I have stock samsung software on my phone. Im guessing you’re going to need my account details for that?

edit: While you’re at it, i’m hoping you could fix another minor bug for me. on my axe, i think, i have +prismatic 0 and +focus 0, i rerolled several times (10+) but both talents stay at 0.

I uploaded my character to the server and sent you a pm with my email.

Ok thanks for the message! I will try to pull this down and update in the next few hours.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Any luck fixing it yet?

Try to download your account now :smile:

I moved your guy to floor 86 manually. It might have also been possible to select floor 86 from the front menu to bypass.

Let me know if that works!

Everything is working fine again,Thanks a lot for the quick fixing! Also, i read somewhere in the patch notes that rerolling “+add skill” didnt change te skill anymore, but it still does, had my axe with + brutality 2 and + suffering 2 changed to primatic 0 and focus 0(which wont change anymore when i reroll it) anyhow, just wanted to let you know that bug is still somewhere out there :wink:

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next patch!

That was a separate issue! If you see that again let me know.

The “+Add Skill” affix is for your weapon skills, like whirlwind and throw weapon, etc. When it was first introduced, rerolling a weapon w/ that affix on it would change +Whirlwind to something like +Flurry, or something silly like that.

Ok, will let you know if i see it again!