Screwed my Warrior up

Well basically in the chase for the almighty DPS numbers I removed basically all my Warriors defensive capabilities and now he can’t even run 196 EP3 without dying constantly… Any suggestions? I’m at a total loss here on where to even start.

Would you be so kind and post your gear? It doesn’t have to be any screenshots, just type it in, if you don’t mind. :smile:
We surely can help you further then.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Yeah, but better with screenshots :wink:

Also, try to figure how to resize your screens, we can’t see them :smile:

Here’s my gear… I hope you guys can read it… My warrior is a tank with armor made out of paper…

• You should rely on Block% because it’s a value which doesn’t change with the floor, 60% block (max) is 60% at floor 1 and at floor 102112312831
  • Faunt’s gift is very interesting if you had more Luck% on your gear, could be overpowered if you had some crystal affix luck% !

6x200% = 1200% Luck (on gear)
Faunt’s gift (5) = Adds HP from 62.5% of luck on gear
Total : Adds 62.5% of 1200% Luck on Gear to your HP = ~800% HP

Basic amount of HP : 50 000HP
With Faunt’s Gift : 50 000 + 50 000 x 8 = 450 000HP
I doubt you could die once :laughing:
And if it’s not enough you can still add the epic Luck% affixes, which would mean 6x +50% luckongear = another 300% LuckOnGear

• 10% crushing blow useless cause 10% won’t proc that much, and it’s wasting 1 precious slot

• 10% Deadly Strike useless cause 10% won’t proc that much, and it’s wasting 1 precious slot

• What gameplay are you using? I mean the skills? because you’ve some affixes like +X frenzy, are you using it? are you using some berserker skills? otherwise you should replace them

fauns gifts huh? with a nadroji ring? or two nadroji? that would be +4 sets?!

Honestly it was just a bunch of random legends stuck together on this guy but it was working perfectly up until I got my hands on a load of sapphires. Just hit 99 yesterday but bummed out from screwing with him.

I’ve begun picking up the pieces though.

[quote=“Bluntzilla”]Honestly it was just a bunch of random legends stuck together on this guy but it was working perfectly up until I got my hands on a load of sapphires. Just hit 99 yesterday but bummed out from screwing with him.

I’ve begun picking up the pieces though.[/quote]
Try:

Mainhand weapon - Plague Bringer (Plague skill)
Offhand weapon - Jouster’s Horn (Momentum skill) / Cornucopia
Armor - Electric Web (Electrified skill)
Helmet - Revenge Helm (Blood Magic skill)
Ring - Cataclysm
Amulet - Nadroji’s Crystal

Or

MH - Ragnarok Sword
OH - All Flame Horn
Armor - Wildhide
Helmet - Azure Helm
Ring - Shock Wave
Amulet - Pestilence (old version)

I guess it depends on the player how to build their own set of item/gear depends on what he has…I’m lucky because I completed all the Legends Found of the Warrior…I tried to mix and equipped them up one by one until I found the ‘best sets’ that I want or that suits my game play…I read on every Skill of Item/Gear then their Talents and Affixes from there I could experiment on what build and type of items I need to equip that suits my game play…plus enjoying it…

1 Like

[quote=“Diieter”]- You should rely on Block% because it’s a value which doesn’t change with the floor, 60% block (max) is 60% at floor 1 and at floor 102112312831

• Faunt’s gift is very interesting if you had more Luck% on your gear, could be overpowered if you had some crystal affix luck% !

6x200% = 1200% Luck (on gear)
Faunt’s gift (5) = Adds HP from 62.5% of luck on gear
Total : Adds 62.5% of 1200% Luck on Gear to your HP = ~800% HP

Basic amount of HP : 50 000HP
With Faunt’s Gift : 50 000 + 50 000 x 8 = 450 000HP
I doubt you could die once :laughing:
And if it’s not enough you can still add the epic Luck% affixes, which would mean 6x +50% luckongear = another 300% LuckOnGear

• 10% crushing blow useless cause 10% won’t proc that much, and it’s wasting 1 precious slot

• 10% Deadly Strike useless cause 10% won’t proc that much, and it’s wasting 1 precious slot

• What gameplay are you using? I mean the skills? because you’ve some affixes like +X frenzy, are you using it? are you using some berserker skills? otherwise you should replace them[/quote]
    I love how it sounds this xD

I disagree about 10% crushing blow not being enough – I usually run around 15-18% right now, but before when I had 10% it worked “enough”… Keep in mind that Comet hits insanely fast (potentially a bug, subject to being fixed) so even 10% means it’s easily working once every 1-2 seconds or so.

In terms of bringing that build to “survivable” quickly, I’d say if you changed your chest to Blessed talent and changed two of your affixes on your gear to All Resist you’d gain a whole lot of survival. I actually use a spellsword build right now using:

Crafted Hammer (+Weapon Damage, Ice Damage, Weapon Dmg %, Socket with Endow MS, +2 Attk Chance, 27% mp reduce (since hammers are absolutely BRUTAL in terms of MP cost when you spam Comet so fast)
Athena’s Shield (Rage and solid stats)
Electric Web (Electrified and solid stats, and mine has Blessed – not sure if the talent is random or always blessed)
Revenge (Get my blood magic from here and it has All Resist too)
Crafted Ring (3 sockets with MP Leech MS, HP Leech MS, 15% attack speed MS, Spell Sword, Crit Chance – crafted when you could add set affixes with Angelite)
Wrath Necklace (Ascendant further boosts my all resists, adds extra reflect damage to go with the Electric Web, attack speed, and it had 2 sockets but I managed to screw one up so one socket has crushing blow and the other I accidentally rerolled to a normal Crit Dmg affix that I am too lazy to try to fix – it’s also got Wrath talent that is good for busting open barrels so I don’t have to shoot them but SUCKS for TNT maps…)

These aren’t optimized in the least, but they serve me decently – I can do up to floor 325 at EP1 with the exception of getting gibbed by TNT or playing stupidly, and I can clear EP8 floors around 200 pretty easily too.

@Bluntzilla: The easiest way for you right now is change the talent on your chest into Harden. With 234 Health I think you’ll get a huge armor boost. After that try to socket some 50% Total Armor mythstones :wink:

I’m not sure AR mythstones are working in current release version (at least someone had mentioned an issue on the open boards that Steiger had said he was checking on).

Also, given diminishing returns (semantics: it’s not diminishing returns, exactly…) he’ll probably get more benefit out of getting a decent amount of All Resist which is super easy to do with Blessed (as well as Ascendant). But certainly worth testing: check your Stats tab in the final area (rankings) to see your Effective HP (EHP) since it’ll quantify how much your block/dodge/armor/resists are actually helping your survival (and for Resists vs. Armor they are both mitigation instead of avoidance so both exactly equal in terms of practical value).

Oops…totally forgot this :stuck_out_tongue:

I still keep on my posiitions : Crushing Blow should only be on hired character, not on the main
If you’re hitting too much CB you’re not killing ennemies but lowering their HP to 75% whatever the HP pool they do have (1M HP or 1HP)
And if you’ve not enough CB, you can’t rely on this skill since it can “not proc” often (1/10 hum)
Also 10% CB is a slot, I would prefer crystal CB affix which is 30% CB, wasting less slots

But that’s just a personnal point of view :smile:

who hires? doesnt that cost real money?

Hired character, it’s costing around 10k gold or something :unamused:

No ! When you buy a new character slot and you make your new character (wizard,warrior,rogue etc.) and you climb floor till 21 or less i think you will be able to hire with your other character which i think is free (never used it before) also if im wrong i whould like someone here to say it.[emoji28]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

In order to “hire” another of your characters you need to use a “hire scroll” or pay a fee with in game gold. This must be done each time you want to hire one of your characters.