Should i use cosmicorb mysthic or not?

At first i use cosmicorb on my wizard gauntlet but after crafting a new gauntlet (with 200% weapon damage and 90% weaken), i realize my max out (20 hero point) Twister can do the job of hitiing multi enemy without the need for the cosmicorb proc chance. Should i still use the cosmicorb for extra damage, leave the item slot for other affixes or use other mainhand mysthic?

I’ve maxed out twister on my apocalypse wizard glove using 10 to twister epic affixes on 4 items and no hero points. I have 40 to twister. Cosmiorb would be good i think

1 Like

cosmic orb can also hit sideways in a far range unlike twister😄 its a the i like in it

To be honest ive come to realise that mythic proc abilities arnt very good unless you use them for crushing blow, the maximum you can get cosmic blow is to 1125% MH damage, that hits a lot but its still weak compaired to twister which can hit 1200%MH but that also gets its attack rate doubled so thats actually 2400%MH if you think like that…

Cosmic orb is about the best one you can get though, arc is usable… ish

Cosmic orb be more like up to 6000% MH a second if it hits 20 times a second alone and with mythology , even more. Even if it hits 10 times , its still 3000% MH in one second aka 300% MH per strand. Yeah it is one of the best mythics to consider, especially for crushing blow purposes.

1125% MH is a lot on cosmic orb if you managed to buff it from the 300% and it is practically orb on steroids the cosmic orb . In 1 second if it hit 10 times, that’s around 11250% MH. If 20 times in a second , well a ridiculous amount of MH. But even normal cosmicorb is great. Push the Limit helps a lot too.

Breaks TNT props , goes quite far, can be affected by living force and hits a lot of times. Can he a staple for many.

A similar skill to cosmic orb is Orb but the difference is that orb has hero points advantage and cosmic orb doesn’t. Also discordance if you using multi attack and extra attack on orb on wizard , warrior or rogue. Cosmic orb strands do quite help though.

Twister normally hit 4 time a second but thanks to hero points , yeah you can basically get doubled hits and more MH. Then push the Limit helps. Heck even discordance twister if you’re up for that.

Then pair this with double strike for either one and it hits like crazy. Great for damage in farming and in general, as well as crushing blow and destroy TNT props.

Or you can use both . Twister 40 ftw though. Massive hitting twisters and even better via discordance in some builds. 1200% MH at 40 per hit. 40% increased hit frequency would mean instead of a hit per 0.25 seconds , it would be a hit per 0.15 seconds which is a lot. Many hits of 1200% or more MH a second and push the limit helps a lot. Double strike if gotten also helps double hits when it sometimes triggers 25% of the time.

2 Likes

Meh cosmic orb with twister, potentially 15600% MH per second… less to bosses because they are a single target, also has the down side of being slow moving but if floor climbing early game is your thing then go for it :blush:

1 Like

Still, easy stuff. Not the most easiest but twister ftw. Cosmic orb isn’t always necessary but it can be a nice bonus.
Would be too good if twister was a projectile though lol.

Well since orb got nerfed to what it should actually be, twister is the stronger option…

Well orb is only nerfed as in not a projectile but it isn’t actually nerfed. Its about the same non projectile status as twister so its still stronger than Twister but only by discordance but it has higher innate hit frequency that can be increased by hero points and great with double strike. I did use discordance rogue for best effect though.

Although twister at 40 will have higher AOE and still hit like crazy. If I used rogue , it would deal the same 8000% MH per hit.

Orb does have the disadvantage of slow orb at hero points but its not weak and it works in my favour actually even when using discordance. 20 Orb was fine for my rogue as even then its very strong. 8000% MH per hit on my rogue but 20% more hit frequency and double strike .

Twister without discordance or with discordance is the strong option or better option like you said .

Although tbh , orb is on a similar playing field to twister now since now both aren’t projectiles. Just one of them cannot be slow (I.e twister) .

I still find orb the strongest but Twister the strongest without discordance and affects more enemies. Either way , very good.

Feels good to get 100B DMG on my orb sometimes and ridiculous DMG frozen explosions of numbers that fill half my screen. Even at floor 1600 without crushing blow , still easy.

1 Like