Skill points for rogue?

Because it’s only up to you, there is not a “better way”, or something.
Just know that power provides you also dodge (as rogue only ofc).
Then you’ve to make your choice, you can’t find everything here and you’ve to test by yourself, regarding your gameplay, etc :wink:

Won’t happen until long long long time (and not sure), so just forget the idea :unamused:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote]I have to disagree, it is an awesome way to enchant !
If you want the best items handed to you on a plate in the first day, then this game certainly is not for you. But if you want to feel proud of your weeks of hard work when you craft your perfect item then this game will reward you handsomely.
Too many games pamper to the casual " I want it all, and I want it NOW " type of players, thankfully Shinyboxgames is not one of these, which makes it a standout game with great longevity.
Just my humble opinion :wink:[/quote]

+1, that’s how hack n slash does work. Like Diablo or any others games of this kind.

But crystals have nothing to do with this kind of system, except maybe, the mythstones, but … hum… well… no it’s just something completly different :unamused:

this game is much more complex than d3 imho* :smiley:

Max your power. And enhance your gear its better to max dodge and block than high life or armor. On high floor even if you have 200k of life and 250k of armor you will be 1hitted. And on high floor low damge are useless you cant damage carthographer its like fighting with god its happen to me.

Get lost. I don’t care if they kick me out. I really love this game…

Get lost. I don’t care if they kick me out. I really love this game…[/quote]

im with you on this one aSar…